Questions about Paul Pelosi attack

Questions about Paul Pelosi attack

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Oct 22

@wajoma said
Take it easy JJ, kevs is on the verge of a break down, wouldn't want to push him over the edge.
Jesus man, you’re as dumb as a sack full of nails.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
31 Oct 22
1 edit

@jj-adams said
Did they ever find out who the mysterious third person in the house was?
Yeah he was a figment of a conspiracy theorists mind like the stuff you n Wajoma tend to post here.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
31 Oct 22

@kevcvs57 said
Yeah he was a figment of a conspiracy theorists mind like the stuff you n Wajoma tend to post here.
kev we're up to $600 now. Where did I say there was a 3rd person?

Über-Nerd

Moves
31 Oct 22

@zahlanzi said
Someone on the internet said that in maximum 1 month, qanon retards will claim this was actually a lovers spat between Pelosi's husband and his antifa gay lover.

Is this a ludicrous theory? That it will take a month until qanon starts flooding the web with this theory?
Hasn’t Donald Jr. already beaten him to the punch ?

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@zahlanzi said
you cretins screamed bloody murder wheren someone merely protested outside Kavanaugh's home

now a crazed maga qanon asshot beats an elderly man with fukin hammers and you're thinking conspiracy and trying to blame the victim.

Go fuk yourselves
Stop spreading misinformation. He was a left winger. He was a gay prostitute.

Were they really both in their underwear when the police arrived? If they were maybe they were having gay sex and it went wrong. After all, Paul did call a dispatcher and referred to him as a friend. Someone obviously let the guy in.

Gay sex gone wrong. Paul is a sex freak that picked the wrong gay prostitute. Isn't it obvious? The glass is on the outside. Paul could not even stage a fake break in right. He let the fudge packer in.

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@mchill said
there are a lot of things we do not know about this that we should.

And you think your zerohedge.com site is the "go to" place for the facts on this? Well, I'm afraid that site doesn't pass the smell test for bias.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
Who let the police in?

Moves
01 Nov 22

@metal-brain said

Were they really both in their underwear when the police arrived? If they were maybe they were having gay sex and it went wrong. After all, Paul did call a dispatcher and referred to him as a friend. Someone obviously let the guy in.

Gay sex gone wrong. Paul is a sex freak that picked th ...[text shortened]... lass is on the outside. Paul could not even stage a fake break in right. He let the fudge packer in.
To everything, (squirm, squirm, squirm)
there is a season. (squirm, squirm, squirm)
And time for every purpose,
under heaven.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Nov 22
2 edits

@metal-brain said

Gay sex gone wrong. Paul is a sex freak that picked th ...[text shortened]... lass is on the outside. Paul could not even stage a fake break in right. He let the fudge packer in.
Seriously. WTF is wrong with you?
Get help. Medication can help you.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-31/shocking-new-details-blow-up-conspiracy-theories-about-paul-pelosi-attack?_amp=true

Your ultra-right wing conspiracy crap is completely debunked by witnesses, the attacker and the attacker’s own blogs. His
writing them as early as August has been confirmed by the attacker’s daughter. And the logging will rule out the idiotic idea that the blogs were created retro.

What you need to take away from this story is:
- extreme right-wing
- conspiracy
- misogyny
- probable MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
- all leading to violence

And then look in the bloody mirror.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Nov 22

@Zahlanzi
A MONTH? The BS tales have already started.
It is also clear if Pelosi happened to have been repub, and that attack took place HANG THE SOB that did that, DePLOP, go to jail NOW.

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@shavixmir said
Seriously. WTF is wrong with you?
Get help. Medication can help you.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-31/shocking-new-details-blow-up-conspiracy-theories-about-paul-pelosi-attack?_amp=true

Your ultra-right wing conspiracy crap is completely debunked by witnesses, the attacker and the attacker’s own blogs. His
writing them as early as August has been ...[text shortened]...
- probable MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
- all leading to violence

And then look in the bloody mirror.
WTF is wrong with you?
The news media is now acknowledging conspiracy theories are flying fast with this, but they will not explain why the glass was on the outside as if it was broken from the inside.

Yeah, I need medication so good I cannot know the difference between breaking out and breaking in. That is all the news media needs to explain. That is all the police dept. needs to explain if those conspiracy theories really bother them as much as it seems.

Typical. Complain about those that are asking good questions and don't answer the most basic and obvious questions. Why was the glass on the outside? Who let the police in the house? These are non partisan questions that are easy to answer if nobody has anything to hide.

Why do you hate those that are asking common sense questions?
Why do you think sensible questions are threatening?

Z

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@metal-brain said
WTF is wrong with you?
The news media is now acknowledging conspiracy theories are flying fast with this, but they will not explain why the glass was on the outside as if it was broken from the inside.

Yeah, I need medication so good I cannot know the difference between breaking out and breaking in. That is all the news media needs to explain. That is all the police ...[text shortened]... those that are asking common sense questions?
Steel doesn't melt at that temperature!!!!!!!
The flag on the moon landing video is waving, how does it wave if there is no wind on the moon!!!!!
Airplanes are spraying mind controlling substances on us. !!!!

These are all good questions why won't anyone acknowledge them, wake up sheeple!!!!!

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@kevcvs57 said
If Paul let the police in how did he get away from the hammer beating the cops said they witnessed? Did Paul call a time out from being beaten with a hammer so he could let the police in? If I ever get brutally attacked I hope my attacker is that polite and reasonable when the cops show up.

Why don't we get to hear the call Paul made to 911? They record those calls and I have heard actual calls before with other unrelated cases on TV. Instead we hear the dispatcher describe the call with Paul. Is the recording top secret?

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@Zahlanzi
Why was the glass on the outside?
Break ins have glass on the inside.
A retard can see this inconsistency.

What was used to break that glass? Perhaps a hammer?
These are not conspiratorial questions. It is the lack of good answers that is causing people to get suspicious and conspiratorial. Perhaps they don't have any good answers and it would only make things worse if they tried to BS their way out of it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
01 Nov 22

@metal-brain said
WTF is wrong with you?

Yeah, I need medication so good I cannot know the difference between breaking out and breaking in. That is all the news media needs to explain. That is all the police ...[text shortened]... those that are asking common sense questions?
WHEN A WINDOW IS VIOLENTLY SMASHED WITH A HAMMER THE GLASS IS JUST AS LIKELY TO FALL EITHER SIDE OF THE PANE.
TRY IT YOURSELF YOU CLUTZ.
THE TOP HALF OF THE WINDOW IS MORE LIKELY TO FALL BACK THAN FORWARD.

MB

Moves
01 Nov 22

@kevcvs57 said
WHEN A WINDOW IS VIOLENTLY SMASHED WITH A HAMMER THE GLASS IS JUST AS LIKELY TO FALL EITHER SIDE OF THE PANE.
TRY IT YOURSELF YOU CLUTZ.
THE TOP HALF OF THE WINDOW IS MORE LIKELY TO FALL BACK THAN FORWARD.
Not from my experience. How much experience do have at breaking windows? Any?