1. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:09
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I can't stop laughing at your little rant.

Seriously, that right there was FUNNY.

Thank you for making my day.
    stop it, why do you hate your country so much?

don't you realize how wonderful Obama is?
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:11
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    stop it, why do you hate your country so much?

don't you realize how wonderful Obama is?
    Don't worry. Obama loves you and forgives you.
  3. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:13
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I can't stop laughing at your little rant.

Seriously, that right there was FUNNY.

Thank you for making my day.
    I got a kick out of writing it as well. It brought my blood pressure down. Now I don't have to kick a dog today.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:18
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I got a kick out of writing it as well. It brought my blood pressure down. Now I don't have to kick a dog today.
    and by the way...

http://www.gop.gov/solutions
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:24
    and thats why I pray for him everyday.

😛
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:30
    mmm mmm mm!
  7. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 21:56
    It was a no win for Obama. If he hadn't tried you right wing knuckleheads would have insulted him anyway.

Blind fools that you are. You are more into defying the president - and you are not patriots to be so consumed with belittleing that office day after day - than wanting the nation to be stronger.

You offer up no solutions; just crazed complaints. ...[text shortened]... American brothers and sisters. Effete snobs that you are you shame this country.

Done
    Blind fools that you are. You are more into defying the president - and you are not patriots to be so consumed with belittleing that office day after day - than wanting the nation to be stronger.

You offer up no solutions; just crazed complaints.

just one time I'd like to see one of you anti-American neocons step up with a suggestive criticism instead of this inane whining.

I don't care if you have an eagle, flag or the statue of liberty as your avatar. Your demeanor only brings down this country. You lessen America with your idiotic blathering complaints.

Here is a solution: Listen to the Generals in the Battle field not your ultra left backers,cut Taxes and stop spending.
  8. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 22:11
    well its historical also because its the first in s.america.
    cool, all the more reason to be congratulatory. We'll keep getting our chance in the USA, don't need to hog every single one.
  9. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 00:22
    It was a no win for Bush. If he hadn't tried you left wing knuckleheads would have insulted him anyway.

You offer up no solutions; just crazed complaints.
    ...[text shortened]... American brothers and sisters. Effete snobs that you are you shame this country.

Done
    An awesome encapsulation of the eight years the preceded the Obama administration. Stellar job in illuminating the central hypocrisy that defines the American left.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 01:14
    is everything you don't agree with considered "tabloid"?
    No. But this is:

generalissimo: "He got what he deserved, he thought [insert something made up here that makes the person you are talking about sound silly and proves that he "got what he deserved"]...

That's about as tabloid as it gets when trying to land a punch on a public figure.

Nothing to do with whether I agree with you or not.
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 01:48
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    An awesome encapsulation of the eight years the preceded the Obama administration. Stellar job in illuminating the central hypocrisy that defines the American left.
    And evidently the right as well . . .
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 13:47
    [b]uberleftist bunch like the Olympic commitee

so now you have convinced yourself that everyone outside the US is "uberleftist"?

are you for real?[/b]
    Not evreyone, just the uberleftist euroweenies, and weeny wannabe Lula or whatever his name is in Brazil. BTW, congrats on landing the games. We surely did not want them. Obama and Oprah did. Now Obama can get back to real work. Lula can go on blaming white people for the ills of the world and let Pele do the heavy lifting. The USA is full of uberlefties as well. To wit all the Obama czars (actually commisars). One of them wants court appointed attorneys for dogs. If they weren't so pathetically sick they migh actually be entertaining. Except for lloyd, who wants to eliminate freedom of the press.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 13:502 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Not evreyone, just the uberleftist euroweenies, and weeny wannabe Lula or whatever his name is in Brazil. BTW, congrats on landing the games. We surely did not want them. Obama and Oprah did. Now Obama can get back to real work. Lula can go on blaming white people for the ills of the world and let Pele do the heavy lifting. The USA is full of uberleftie y migh actually be entertaining. Except for lloyd, who wants to eliminate freedom of the press.
    Perhaps he should have promised all the athletes free health care? After all, it helped get him elected didn't it? He could have even thrown in a free pair of Ginsew knives. Oh well, its all water under the bridge at this point.
  14. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 13:52
    Be happy - neocon pro me anti everyone else - group. A proposal be the Democrats lost. Who cares if it is positive for the country? You don't. It's just that you won and THEY lost.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 13:57
    Be happy - neocon pro me anti everyone else - group. A proposal be the Democrats lost. Who cares if it is positive for the country? You don't. It's just that you won and THEY lost.
    Where is your sense of humor man? To be honest, I could care less either way. The only up side would have been to help distract the American people of their economic woes, then again, I've got college football to do that for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree