1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 19:38
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-20/obama-aides-say-more-to-gain-coverage-under-aca-than-canceled.html

People losing coverage will now be allowed to buy bare-bones “catastrophic” insurance that the law usually limits to those younger than age 30, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said yesterday. Others can opt out completely without the threat of the fines being imposed next year on the uninsured as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

Now the mandate is no longer in place for those who lost their insurance due to Obamacare. This new rule was simply declared by our glorious leader.

Isn't it great how the President now has the power to create laws. So it is said, so let it be written.
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 20:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-20/obama-aides-say-more-to-gain-coverage-under-aca-than-canceled.html

[b]P

Now the mandate is no longer in place for those who lost their insurance due to Obamacare. This new rule was simply declared by our glorious leader.

Isn't it great how the President now has the power to create laws. So it is said, so let it be written.
    He's been doing that ever since he took office, he's turned our government into a banana republic.
    I stopped considering myself an American when The Chosen One was reelected. The Kenyan is not my president.
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 20:43
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    I stopped considering myself an American when The Chosen One was reelected. The Kenyan is not my president.
    Now you know how a lot of your compatriots felt in 2004.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 20:591 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Now the mandate is no longer in place for those who lost their insurance due to Obamacare.
    Wait a sec. If we accept John Roberts' contortions, then the individual mandate is a tax. So Obama is unilaterally waiving a tax for a certain group of citizens by simply opening his mouth hole at a press conference.

Jesus. Did we lose a war?
  5. Garner, NC
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 21:23
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Wait a sec. If we accept John Roberts' contortions, then the individual mandate is a tax. So Obama is unilaterally waiving a tax for a certain group of citizens by simply opening his mouth hole at a press conference.

Jesus. Did we lose a war?
    This is a more gentle form of tyranny.

Step one: pass a terrible law that will be a unfair burden for many.
    Step two: grant waivers to those you like.

So you see, Obama isn't "dictating". Instead he's waiving the requirements of the law. Sounds much nicer. Same thing though.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 21:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 21:30
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If only he would carry through on his ravings.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 21:53

9. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 22:112 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    If only he would carry through on his ravings.
    If only the country I grew up in still existed.

I work in a school like this. It sucks.

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/12/in-minnesota-race-drives-school-labels-discipline-for-students/
  10. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 22:14
    That's a pretty vile thing to write about people you don't even know Duchess. Jeez.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 22:38
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    If only the country I grew up in still existed.

I work in a school like this. It sucks.

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/12/in-minnesota-race-drives-school-labels-discipline-for-students/
    What do you do there?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 22:421 edit

13. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 23:04
    Citations please or else it did not happen.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 23:17

15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Citations please or else it did not happen.
    Standard member KilgoreTrout15
    Moves : 8109

Quote:

Hitler was a Great Man with a Great Plan....a plan for a new world order that would put the White Race in power and rule the Earth forever with no apologies to the dark races. It's a shame he went nutty with that whole "kill the Jews " thing. I like Jews. As a rule, they are smart and savvy.
    World War two was a racial war, and the white race lost.
    We continue to lose, and I fear for the future of the human race. I think we will see a new dark Age descend upon the planet when white people disappear, which will happen very soon if things don't change.

http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=156438&page=1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree