1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 10:12
    @rajk999 said
    If you really believe that stopping a paltry grant of $3.3B US, is going to make Israel change their policy towards these terrorist cockroaches you really have no clue.
    yeah mere pocket change. netanyahu can find 3 billion every year the next day. And a super power vetoing any UN resolution against Israel. And the intelligence provided by the US. And all the arms the US is selling Israel. And the non military trading.

Imbecile
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 11:081 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Yeah… it’s the libs who don’t see the bigger picture.

🙄

Really? Netenyahoo has basically announced the ethnic cleansing of Gaza using US financial support for their weapons, the US profits from stability in the region (which is all Arab), China and Russia are cosying up to the Arab states and you can’t comprehend the US government being critical of Israel.

And the libs don’t see the bigger picture?

Thanks for your retarded input.
    Well, you and I see the Gaza thing a bit differently. Just like we see capital punishment differently, or the 'spreading of wealth' differently. Makes the world go round. You seem to think that you are right about Netanyahu and I am wrong. You are suffering the Sonhouse Complex. So Netanyahu should walk away? hahaha. Screw his citizens hacked to death in their beds.

PS: You say 'using US financial support for their weapons'. You are saying that that is wrong? My neighbor is 'using my financial support' for his son's tuition payment. But you have said that that is right. There is no emoji for that one!!!!
    This is an example of logic and common sense winning arguments, all I have to do is type it out.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 14:37
    @sonhouse said
    @boonon
    He is a lot better than that useless and corrupt ex POTUS, your god king Trump. He is as corrupt as it is possible to get. He would have been best buddies with Spiro Agnew who literally took cash in brown bags right inside the whitehouse. Trump gets his money from screwing everyone he touches like his lawyers and architects.
    Three convictions SO FAR for just fraud, ...[text shortened]... handed by forensic accountants and now owes near a half billion to NY, yep, just another witch hunt.
    Did I mention Trump.? You really need to seek help. I bet you have sleepless nights due to your condition, you sniveling excuse for a man.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 15:05
    @zahlanzi said
    yeah mere pocket change. netanyahu can find 3 billion every year the next day. And a super power vetoing any UN resolution against Israel. And the intelligence provided by the US. And all the arms the US is selling Israel. And the non military trading.

Imbecile
    Longing to see Israel disappear off the map? Got a long wait.
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 16:33
    @mchill said
    In the most significant criticism by a U.S. leader against the Israeli government since its war with Hamas began, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on Thursday called for new elections in Israel to replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Schumer, the highest-ranking Jewish official in the U.S. ever, said in remarks on the Senate floor that “the Netanyahu coalition no ...[text shortened]... /politics/congress/chuck-schumer-calls-new-elections-israel-criticizing-netanyahus-leader-rcna143397
    The issue is simple: Give back all hostages including American ones or Hamas deserves to be bombed forever. Those who object are simply bigoted fools who have different standards for Israel then any other country in the world.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 17:11
    @quackquack said
    The issue is simple: Give back all hostages including American ones or Hamas deserves to be bombed forever. Those who object are simply bigoted fools who have different standards for Israel then any other country in the world.
    How do you propose they get their bargaining chips together for handing them over without a ceasefire, the Israelis have undoubtedly killed some already.. Bombs and missiles, the difference between an Israeli hostage and a Palestinian baby are lost on them.
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 20:24
    @kevcvs57 said
    How do you propose they get their bargaining chips together for handing them over without a ceasefire, the Israelis have undoubtedly killed some already.. Bombs and missiles, the difference between an Israeli hostage and a Palestinian baby are lost on them.
    Hamas could offer to return all hostages immediately. It would stop the conflict which Hamas started
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 21:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    You are as dumb as Palestinians. Return the hostages, surrender, and the bombing stops. There is nothing to bargain about. Nobody care about your babies... thats your job.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 21:49
    @boonon said
    Did I mention Trump.? You really need to seek help. I bet you have sleepless nights due to your condition, you sniveling excuse for a man.
    Is he not unbelievable. He might see your post, and then, this post, and still not get it.
    I will maintain my exalted position on the Forum so that I will be around in mid-November to read the Shouse posts at that time. No matter if Biden wins or if Trump wins. Entertainment city.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 21:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    Thoughts of the reasoning behind the (successful) Hiroshima run come to mind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree