1. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 00:56
    @athousandyoung said
    I did not say that.

BTW my little Chinese motorcycle got stolen so no it’s not my property any more. This is why I didn’t buy an expensive high quality motorcycle. I knew something might happen. I thought I would crash it but I knew theft was also a possibility.
    Sounds like that's what you said.
    "They are talking about vacant houses. The owners don’t live there and thus it is not their home." is what you said.
    Anyway, your stolen Chinese scooter is still your property, you just don't have it in your possession anymore.
    Is English a second language for you?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 01:32
    @cliff-mashburn said
    "They are talking about vacant houses. The owners don’t live there and thus it is not their home." is what you said.
    Anyway, your stolen Chinese scooter is still your property, you just don't have it in your possession anymore.
    It is not your property, thousand. I mean, it is not the cretin’s property, so it must still be yours. So write cliff back, tell him, “you got me!” Be the first faerie to do that. Make a name for yourself.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 14:551 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    When they steal motorcycles they disassemble them and sell the parts. That’s what I’ve been told. So it doesn’t exist any more. Yeah I have a pink slip but so what?

If someone burns down a house that you own then you don’t own that house any more. Same thing.

A persons home is defined as the place that they live. So if they don’t live there it’s not their home.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 15:03
    @cliff-mashburn said

The above is a good example of a run on sentence.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:08
    @athousandyoung said

The above is a good example of a run on sentence.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/mmYy42RNrgA0w
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 00:35
    @cliff-mashburn said
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 01:12
    @athousandyoung said
    When they steal motorcycles they disassemble them and sell the parts. That’s what I’ve been told. So it doesn’t exist any more. Yeah I have a pink slip but so what?

If someone burns down a house that you own then you don’t own that house any more. Same thing.

A persons home is defined as the place that they live. So if they don’t live there it’s not their home.
    Yeah, logical, your first 2 paragraphs are moot, the object does not exist, nothing for owner to own, Confucius say.

And your last line is correct, though grammatically incorrect. You are growing up. Could you help Wajoma and me bring all these kids along?
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 09:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It is not your property, thousand. I mean, it is not the cretin’s property, so it must still be yours. So write cliff back, tell him, “you got me!” Be the first faerie to do that. Make a name for yourself.
    Hahaha countless fairies have had your ass for lying, more fairies than the number of angels who can fit on a pin head.in fact
    The first indeed 😂😂
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 16:43
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't give up your day job. Make a name for YOURSELF first.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree