The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Blah blah blah lie lie lie
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 20:07
    @shavixmir said
    Duchess absurdly clings to her feelings that any racism in the UK government must be institutional, even though all laws ban racism, government departments have escalation and complaints departments and even reports suggest any racism isn’t institutional.

White privilege exists, Asian privilege does not... according to Duchess. That makes you a racist. That alone, never ...[text shortened]... nd I did report you. And I asked for you not to be banned. Just so you know.

You FFing hypocrite.
    and yet you feed into her.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 04:03
    @earl-of-trumps said
    and yet you feed into her.
    I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    But considering it’s you, a right-wing scumbag, saying it, it’s probably worthless, stupid, ignorant and not worth my time.

Don’t stick your fascist nose into arguments it can’t comprehend.

Thank you.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 16:54
    YouTube

Well worth a watch.
    Basically undermines my argument to some extent (not that I agree that racism is the cause, because I think poverty is based upon socio-economics), but the journalist is very sharp.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 17:15
    @shavixmir said
    https://youtu.be/QdzfHKSSeL0

Well worth a watch.
    Basically undermines my argument to some extent (not that I agree that racism is the cause, because I think poverty is based upon socio-economics), but the journalist is very sharp.
    No racism doesn’t cause poverty but it does explain why certain ethnic groups are disproportionately represented in that socioeconomic stratum. It also supports the system that creates the poverty by weakening the political strength of the poor in general.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 03:302 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    No racism doesn’t cause poverty but it does explain why certain ethnic groups are disproportionately represented in that socioeconomic stratum. It also supports the system that creates the poverty by weakening the political strength of the poor in general.
    See. And this is where I disagree.
    I don’t see institutional racism here. I see a ruling class hell bent on keeping power. And their discrimination (keeping themselves in power) is towards anyone different than themselves. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a black person in London, an Asian in Birmingham, a Catholic in Liverpool, a white unemployed former coal worker in Yorkshire or a white council worker from Glasgow.

You’re not from “their” group, which is the ruling class (or upper class as they call it), you didn’t go to the proper school and you don’t know the right people.

Calling it racism is naieve.
    So unless you’re in a bind, rather than a situation and you’re a brick instead of trustworthy, you’re equally outcast.

And that people feel that they’re a victim of racism, is not comprehending that the only part of their identity the ruling class doesn’t like is everything not ruling class about them. The skin colour or eyes are the least of it.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 07:341 edit
    @shavixmir said
    See. And this is where I disagree.
    I don’t see institutional racism here. I see a ruling class hell bent on keeping power. And their discrimination (keeping themselves in power) is towards anyone different than themselves. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a black person in London, an Asian in Birmingham, a Catholic in Liverpool, a white unemployed former coal worker in York ...[text shortened]... doesn’t like is everything not ruling class about them. The skin colour or eyes are the least of it.
    I do not take ‘institutional racism’ to mean that we have a shadowy ministry of racism. But rather we have institutions inhabited by racists.
    I don’t even think the ruling elite get together and work out a way of oppressing the poor into a state of poverty but societies and the structures that make them up have a tendency to replicate themselves over generations.
    That’s why the systemic nature of poverty and racism need to be recognised, if only for the functions they perform in this process of replication or sustainability of the current societal and socioeconomic model.
    But your right it doesn’t matter from an individual perspective, all the poor are victims of the societal model. But it does matter if those victims see their next door neighbour as someone of a different skin colour or credo rather than a fellow victim of the self sustaining social,structure.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 14:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 18:50
    Are they?
    Or is there more policing in neighbourhoods with high crime rates? And that, because of poverty, is where a lot of minorities can be found?

And the socio-economic reality of people not being able to get out of the poverty trap, combined with larger families, leads to this circle, rather than institutional racism?

What you notice, in the report, is that they use unemployement numbers. And that there is more unemployment within the minority group.

Group. Not plural.
    So, the white group is 1 group. And the Asians, blacks, refugees, etc. are 1 group.
    Why combine them at all?

But to tell you the God’s honest truth, whether it’s the white victimhood or the minority victimhood, I’m sick to death of everyone. The constant whining. Jesus.
    There is something to be said about suffering in silence.

Anyhoo... free education, chances for everyone and a diverse group of people judging job applicats is the best way forward. And ultimately, besides a revolution, the best you’re gonna get.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 19:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 20:01
    No. Shavixmir doesn’t.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree