1. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 13:22
    @metal-brain said
    "The land of Palestine was never theirs. They owned individual plots of land just like any other person"

Those individual plots of land were theirs before the Zionists stole it and relocated them in a concentration camp called Gaza. Kind of like the European settlers stealing native American's land and putting them on reservations only later to relocate them to anothe ...[text shortened]... would explain Palestinian resistance. God will not let you rush fate. Fate is not a flexible matter.
    You are a drama queen. Unfortunely the following is true:
    - the Palestinians are a failed people
    - they will never get the Jews out which is their sole aim
    - nobody, not even their own Arab buddies want them.
    - they lack the brains to take on an adversary like the Jews
    - the lack the money and financial support to sustain themselves relying on handouts and charity.

They following is also true ... had they accepted the 1948 UN partition of roughly 50/50 and worked with it they would have been prosperous today rivalling Dubai and HongKong. Gaza has a beautiful natural environment which would have been a magnet for people in that area.

But they cannot achieve such things since their mind is full of murderous hatred, they are broken and damaged. 95% of their resources and energy go into fighting an adversary who are prosperous, living well and using only about 10% of their firepower to control them. Smart people will see these facts, understand them and make the right decision to back off and change their strategy. But they are a cursed people, walking into their destruction, and people llike you are not helping them.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 18:46
    @rajk999 said
    You are a drama queen. Unfortunely the following is true:
    - the Palestinians are a failed people
    - they will never get the Jews out which is their sole aim
    - nobody, not even their own Arab buddies want them.
    - they lack the brains to take on an adversary like the Jews
    - the lack the money and financial support to sustain themselves relying on handouts and charity.

Th ...[text shortened]... they are a cursed people, walking into their destruction, and people llike you are not helping them.
    You are a pitiful liar. Not even one of those things are true and Israel would be nothing without charity from the USA. Israel is a parasite nation sucking on the tit of the US taxpayer.

You are a racist. You think Palestinians are inferior to Jews which convinces me you are a racist Jew. You also condone land thievery. The only thing Zionists excel at is stealing.
  3. Tallinn
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 06:16
    @metal-brain said
    @EintaluJ
    Have you heard about the "White Paper"? It was written in Hebrew so I cannot read it without a translation, but it confirms my suspicion it is another land theft conspiracy.

"In a white paper released over a week after the Hamas-led surprise attack on Israeli military bases and kibbutzes, The Institute for National Security and Zionist Strategy outlined “a p ...[text shortened]... e are valuable natural gas reserves offshore off the coast of Gaza. I have not read any of them yet.
    Perhaps you have seen this article in "The Intercept":

'Hamas Attack Provides “Rare Opportunity” to Cleanse Gaza, Israeli Think Tank Says
    Echoing George W. Bush on 9/11, a Misgav Institute report shows how political leaders find a chilling silver lining in the suffering of their own.'

https://theintercept.com/2023/10/25/israel-hamas-opportunity/
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 10:38
    @metal-brain said
    You are a pitiful liar. Not even one of those things are true and Israel would be nothing without charity from the USA. Israel is a parasite nation sucking on the tit of the US taxpayer.

You are a racist. You think Palestinians are inferior to Jews which convinces me you are a racist Jew. You also condone land thievery. The only thing Zionists excel at is stealing.
    Both nations have had charity in volumes Its all about what you do with what you have. The Jews took theirs and built a powerful nation which no force on this earth can remove. The Palestinians have failed miserably, in every possible way.

Your name calling is pointless, and it is a last resort for people who cannot properly respond to the hard truth.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 21:48
    @metal-brain said

You are calling this poster a racist…and you support the palestine terrorists that want to erase all Jews, they have stated as much. YOU ARE THE RACIST!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 06:23
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You are calling this poster a racist…and you support the palestine terrorists that want to erase all Jews, they have stated as much. YOU ARE THE RACIST!
    The whole Palestinian race wants to erase the whole Jewish race? LIAR!

Hamas and Palestinians are not the same thing just like Jews and Zionists are not the same thing. Palestinians have no problem with non Zionist Jews. They have a problem with Zionists who are stealing their land and Israel has a policy of stealing Palestinian land. Hence their hate for Israel, their oppressors.

Israel stole Palestinian land, kicked them out so they had to move to Gaza and turned Gaza into a concentration camp worse than an Indian reservation in the USA. Now Israel is trying to starve Gazans to death, half of which are children.

You support land thieves. In the old west horse thieves were hanged and land is more important than a horse. Now you want me to shed a tear for land thieves and think Palestinians should show them mercy?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 06:25
    @rajk999 said
    Both nations have had charity in volumes Its all about what you do with what you have. The Jews took theirs and built a powerful nation which no force on this earth can remove. The Palestinians have failed miserably, in every possible way.

Your name calling is pointless, and it is a last resort for people who cannot properly respond to the hard truth.
    Israel is the king of charity nations.
    Nobody gets more charity from the USA than Israel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree