This is how genocide starts

This is how genocide starts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
199d

@metal-brain said
@EintaluJ
Have you heard about the "White Paper"? It was written in Hebrew so I cannot read it without a translation, but it confirms my suspicion it is another land theft conspiracy.

"In a white paper released over a week after the Hamas-led surprise attack on Israeli military bases and kibbutzes, The Institute for National Security and Zionist Strategy outlined “a p ...[text shortened]... e are valuable natural gas reserves offshore off the coast of Gaza. I have not read any of them yet.
Yes, I have read this paper.
It does not surprise me at all.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
199d

@Metal-Brain
So Hamas throwing hand grenade into a bomb shelter they know civilians were inside is ok but if Israeli's kill anyone, they are monsters.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
199d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So Hamas throwing hand grenade into a bomb shelter they know civilians were inside is ok but if Israeli's kill anyone, they are monsters.
My position is definitely that any kind of terrorism and war crimes should be punished.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
199d

@eintaluj said
My position is definitely that any kind of terrorism and war crimes should be punished.
Who is punishing Hamas?
Israel.
Who is going to punish Israel ?

Moves
199d

@kevcvs57 said
Hey Hippocrates the Russians have been trying to cut off Ukrainian power and food supplies and you’ve calling those who support Ukraine the Nazis whilst defending that Russian genocide
Weak argument. Shameful actually.

Moves
199d

@rajk999 said
They are successful as individuals living in SOMEONE ELSES COUNTRY.
Their countries are not successful.

When others can manipulate you, you are the weakling.

The British passed over control in 1948 to the Jews because they are the ones able to govern and make that land prosperous. The British Govt at the time made the right choice.

The prison camp is their own weak ...[text shortened]... st powers, while the strong prosper.

Its life. The plight of the Palestinians is their own fault.
Damn, you're stupid.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
199d

@a-unique-nickname said
Damn, you're stupid.
Such an intelligent response.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
199d

@rajk999 said
Who is punishing Hamas?
Israel.
Who is going to punish Israel ?
History is going to punish them.

Where from the word go they should have acted open armed, they’ve instead turned themselves into obnoxious villains.
And their propaganda machine is so extreme it’s barely describable. And if you do manage that, you are branded antisemitic.

Nope. This will not reflect well on them.

Moves
199d

@rajk999 said
Such an intelligent response.
Ok then genius, explain how "The plight of the Palestinians is their own fault."

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
199d

@A-Unique-Nickname
Is it because you have no decent answer to it? THAT'S shameful...
Strenghtening his argument...

Moves
199d

@pawnpaw said
@A-Unique-Nickname
Is it because you have no decent answer to it? THAT'S shameful...
Strenghtening his argument...
You're trying to defend the bigot?

MB

Moves
198d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
How do you know Israel was not using Israelis as human shields? Are we supposed to think only Israel can use that excuse to kill civilians without any proof? Tell us all how you know only Palestinians do that sort of thing.

Only Palestinians are monsters. Is that what you believe?
When people have a huge grievance and nobody is listening it leads to revolts. You call it terrorism to make revolts seem savage. Why doesn't Israel end the blockade? They are slowly strangling Gazans in a sort of torture in slow motion. That sort of mistreatment is the source of the problem, but Israel increases the mistreatment and wonders why the problem keeps getting worse or doesn't care because stealing land is their priority.

MB

Moves
198d

@eintaluj said
Who is going to punish the USA for war crimes and terrorism?
The USA is responsible for more terrorism than any other country in the world.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
198d
1 edit

@a-unique-nickname said
Ok then genius, explain how "The plight of the Palestinians is their own fault."
I explained that already. The land of Palestine was never theirs. They owned individual plots of land just like any other person. There were British, other Arabs, Jews, Spanish and several peoples owning land. A smart people would take the offer of the British to divide the land and live in peace in 1948. Unfortunately, their aim is not peaceful coexistence but full control and the removal of the Jews from Palestine.

They are stupid because it is an impossible goal, and they still have not figured out that it is impossible,

MB

Moves
198d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I explained that already. The land of Palestine was never theirs. They owned individual plots of land just like any other person. Their were British, other Arabs, Jews, Spanish and several peoples owning land. A smart people would take the offer of the British to divide the land and live in peace in 1948. Unfortunately, their aim is not peaceful coexistence but full contro ...[text shortened]... stupid because it is an impossible goal, and they still have not figured out that it is impossible,
"The land of Palestine was never theirs. They owned individual plots of land just like any other person"

Those individual plots of land were theirs before the Zionists stole it and relocated them in a concentration camp called Gaza. Kind of like the European settlers stealing native American's land and putting them on reservations only later to relocate them to another concentration camp because the reservation land was more valuable than they thought previously.

The Black Hills had gold and Gaza has natural gas off the coast. The European settlers killed off the Bison to starve the Native Americans. The Zionists cut off food and water to Gaza to starve them and make them vulnerable to disease. Do you see the parallels?

The land of the new world never belonged to the Europeans. Should the Native Americans have the right to steal it back? In Zimbabwe the native Africans stole white farmer's land. Did they have a right to do that since they were there first?

How about Israel give back the land they stole from Palestinians? Zimbabwe did.
Is it wrong to return individual plots of land that Israel stole from Palestinian land owners?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53988788

Thou shalt not steal. They shalt not covet thy neighbors goods. These are commandments from the Hebrews. The Zionists are sinning according to their own rules. If they are meant to have the land they should wait for it to become theirs without sinning. Does the Hebrew prophesy say when? Nope!

Zionists want to rush fate. Fate cannot be rushed. If it is not meant to happen yet it will not happen. That would explain Palestinian resistance. God will not let you rush fate. Fate is not a flexible matter.