This is how genocide starts

This is how genocide starts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
211d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The truth brings out that reaction in people with a victim mentality.

MB

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
Why dont the Palestinians get away from the seige and move over into their Muslim brothers country, Egypt? Because nobody wants them. Why? Answer than and you are a smalt man. Right now you are defending stupidity of the Palestinians. The Palestinians are $hittheads, and failures. Its been over 70 years, and what have they accomplished? Nothing, spend billions to tr ...[text shortened]... with the Palestinians. Right now they are their own worse enemy... and people like you not helping.
"Why dont the Palestinians get away from the seige and move over into their Muslim brothers country, Egypt?"

Because that is exactly what Israel wants them to do so they can easily steal their land. All of Israel's terrorist problems are caused by them stealing land. It is their own fault because they are selfish turds.

The Native Americans here in the USA made peace deals too. Where did it get them?
Do you really think the Israeli government can be trusted? They will just want more land. Why do you think Israel is invading Gaza? To steal their land. First they will claim they will not stay there because they just want to root out Hamas, then later they will claim they have to stay to prevent another terrorist group from filling the vacuum or some such BS excuse.

Israel let Hamas do what they did for an excuse to take Gaza and make it part of Israel. Egypt warned Israel Hamas was going to do something big. You don't think the Mossad was all over it? They knew and let it happen.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
There is a reason for the blocade, and a good one too.
I am sorry to inform you that war crime is a war crime regardless of whether you have good reasons for committing it.

Moreover, if to allow the argument from the good reasons, then Hamas also could be justified.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
211d

@pawnpaw said
@Metal-Brain
On international forums Israel five times offered the Palestinians peace, and a homeland. Each time it was rejected.
Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter. They cannot look past their hatred for Israel.
That will destroy them.
"Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter."

Hamas is a terrorist organization, too.

However, 2.2 million civilians living in Gaza are not Hamas and bombing and starving them to death is genocide.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
They are successful as individuals living in SOMEONE ELSES COUNTRY.
Their countries are not successful.

When others can manipulate you, you are the weakling.

The British passed over control in 1948 to the Jews because they are the ones able to govern and make that land prosperous. The British Govt at the time made the right choice.

The prison camp is their own weak ...[text shortened]... st powers, while the strong prosper.

Its life. The plight of the Palestinians is their own fault.
Saudi, Dubai the Emirates are not successful, are you sure 🤔
Plus you cited the success of the Jews of the diaspora soooo

MB

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
They are successful as individuals living in SOMEONE ELSES COUNTRY.
Their countries are not successful.

When others can manipulate you, you are the weakling.

The British passed over control in 1948 to the Jews because they are the ones able to govern and make that land prosperous. The British Govt at the time made the right choice.

The prison camp is their own weak ...[text shortened]... st powers, while the strong prosper.

Its life. The plight of the Palestinians is their own fault.
"They are successful as individuals living in SOMEONE ELSES COUNTRY"

That is very true, so why do they need their own country?
The Nazis hated Gypsy's too. Should the empire give them their own country? How about they immigrate back to India to create a Gypsy state in India? You can help them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
211d

@eintaluj said
I am sorry to inform you that war crime is a war crime regardless of whether you have good reasons for committing it.

Moreover, if to allow the argument from the good reasons, then Hamas also could be justified.
Maybe you think Israel care anything about your definition or classification of what is a 'warcrime'. Im pretty sure they dont.

MB

Moves
211d

@Rajk999
Israel-Palestine war: 'We are fighting human animals', Israeli defence minister says.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-fighting-human-animals-defence-minister

Dehumanizing people is how genocide starts. The Israelis think of Palestinians as animals. Since they think of them as less than human it is easier to exterminate them without remorse.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
211d

@metal-brain said
@Rajk999
Israel-Palestine war: 'We are fighting human animals', Israeli defence minister says.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-fighting-human-animals-defence-minister

Dehumanizing people is how genocide starts. The Israelis think of Palestinians as animals. Since they think of them as less than human it is easier to exterminate them without remorse.
Nothing strange about that. There are people in my village who behave like animals, in fact worse. So calling them animals is an insult to animals. Same with some Palestinians.

MB

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
Nothing strange about that. There are people in my village who behave like animals, in fact worse. So calling them animals is an insult to animals. Same with some Palestinians.
Did you kill them?
That is what people do to animals, they kill them. Animals have no right to life. Isn't that how you think of the Palestinians? You think of them as vermin, right?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
Maybe you think Israel care anything about your definition or classification of what is a 'warcrime'. Im pretty sure they dont.
It doesn’t really matter what you or Israel think about the matter.

The fact is they are war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said
Did you kill them?
That is what people do to animals, they kill them. Animals have no right to life. Isn't that how you think of the Palestinians? You think of them as vermin, right?
Wrong. I dont go around killing animals. They do have the right to live, as long as they do not threaten the lives of decent people. If they do then they give up their right to live. So yes, I have no problem killing certain animals.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
210d

@shavixmir said
It doesn’t really matter what you or Israel think about the matter.

The fact is they are war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Like I said, who cares?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
210d

@rajk999 said
Like I said, who cares?
You’d care if you were on the receiving end.

If you don’t abide by the rules, you can’t expect others to treat you fairly either, eh.

MB

Moves
210d

@rajk999 said
Wrong. I dont go around killing animals. They do have the right to live, as long as they do not threaten the lives of decent people. If they do then they give up their right to live. So yes, I have no problem killing certain animals.
You eat meat, right?