This is how genocide starts

This is how genocide starts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
210d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Rajk999
Palestinians are among the most educated of any area in the Middle east, more college degrees per capita than most other places in the world and when they graduate they have no jobs to go to which is one frustration they are dealing with. The other is the absolute barbarity of Hamas, 80% of Palestinians want nothing to do with Hamas but they have the weapons and su ...[text shortened]... destroying Israel? I guess it doesn't matter Hamas has it in their charter to destroy Israel, right?
Palestinians want nothing to do with Hamas. But the reason why they tolerate Hamas is that they agree on one thing. They both want Israel out of Palestine. So they dont really care what methods Hamas use. Had they cared this would have been reflected in the news over the last 20 years or so. They are not as innocent as some people think.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said
Do you ask people to condemn those that killed people in a slave revolt?
I think you are confusing a revolt for an attack.
Israel turned Gaza into a concentration camp.
Israel isn't putting the Gazans to work for no pay so they aren't slaves.

MB

Moves
210d

@athousandyoung said
Israel isn't putting the Gazans to work for no pay so they aren't slaves.
What is the unemployment rate in Gaza?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said
What is the unemployment rate in Gaza?
I have no idea. What relevance is that?

MB

Moves
210d

@athousandyoung said
I have no idea. What relevance is that?
Consider yourself fortunate you don't know.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said
I know the difference between an unemployed homeless bum and a slave.

Do you?

MB

Moves
210d

@athousandyoung said
I know the difference between an unemployed homeless bum and a slave.

Do you?
Have you ever lived with over 50% unemployment? Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza.

The Israelis need to get rid of Netanyahu now. They need to do it before a ground war. I am glad they are protesting him, but they need to get him out now before the hate grows out of control on both sides.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israelis-angry-benjamin-netanyahus-handling-180418872.html

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
210d
2 edits

@metal-brain said
Have you ever lived with over 50% unemployment? Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza.

The Israelis need to get rid of Netanyahu now. They need to do it before a ground war. I am glad they are protesting him, but they need to get him out now before the hate grows out of control on both sides.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israelis-angry-benjamin-netanyahus-handling-180418872.html
I agree that Gaza is a concentration camp. But it is dishonest to equate Gaza with the slavery, torture and mass execution of Auschwitz. Don't make me quote Primo Levi's Survival in Auschwitz on the forum.

Gaza might be compared to the Japanese-American concentration camps or the ones in the South African War where the British put Boers in them.

It's also dishonest to compare Hamas with people like Nat Turner or Toussaint Louverture.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
209d

@rajk999 said
Maybe you think Israel care anything about your definition or classification of what is a 'warcrime'. Im pretty sure they dont.
Who cares what the war criminal is thinking.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
209d
1 edit

@eintaluj said
Who cares what the war criminal is thinking.
Palestinians and Jews.

MB

Moves
209d

@athousandyoung said
I agree that Gaza is a concentration camp. But it is dishonest to equate Gaza with the slavery, torture and mass execution of Auschwitz. Don't make me quote Primo Levi's Survival in Auschwitz on the forum.

Gaza might be compared to the Japanese-American concentration camps or the ones in the South African War where the British put Boers in them.

It's also dishonest to compare Hamas with people like Nat Turner or Toussaint Louverture.
Blockades are slow torture. When people are desperate for work they will work for very little if that is all they can get. Employers know that. They are in economic slavery because of the Israeli imposed blockade.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
209d

@metal-brain said
Soooo anywhere with high unemployment rates is officially a concentration camp 🙄
Gaza could a prosperous enclave if the scumbags of Hamas would allow it to be, the sooner the IDF sweeps Hamas into the dustbin of history the better it will be for the Palestinians of Gaza

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
209d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain

UN Report from Gaza, 15 October 2023

"The number of killed is increasing. There are not enough body-bags for the dead in Gaza. "

https://www.unrwa.org/resources/reports/situation-report-6-gaza-strip-west-bank

MB

Moves
200d

@EintaluJ
Have you heard about the "White Paper"? It was written in Hebrew so I cannot read it without a translation, but it confirms my suspicion it is another land theft conspiracy.

"In a white paper released over a week after the Hamas-led surprise attack on Israeli military bases and kibbutzes, The Institute for National Security and Zionist Strategy outlined “a plan for resettlement and final rehabilitation in Egypt of the entire population of Gaza,” based on the “unique and rare opportunity to evacuate the entire Gaza Strip” that Israel’s latest assault on the besieged costal enclave provided."

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/24/zionist-think-tank-palestinian-genocide/

I also noticed some articles claiming there are valuable natural gas reserves offshore off the coast of Gaza. I have not read any of them yet.

MB

Moves
200d

@kevcvs57 said
Soooo anywhere with high unemployment rates is officially a concentration camp 🙄
Gaza could a prosperous enclave if the scumbags of Hamas would allow it to be, the sooner the IDF sweeps Hamas into the dustbin of history the better it will be for the Palestinians of Gaza
Don't be ridiculous. I posted the definition of concentration camp already. Gaza by definition is a concentration camp. What do you think Indian Reservations were?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/concentration-camps-existed-long-before-Auschwitz-180967049/

https://reviews.history.ac.uk/review/1078