This is how genocide starts

This is how genocide starts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
211d

@metal-brain said
You eat meat, right?
Of course, but I dont just go around killing.

MB

Moves
211d

@rajk999 said
Of course, but I dont just go around killing.
Neither do I, but animals do not have rights. That is my point. We eat them.
You don't want Palestinians to have rights either. You want to think of them as animals.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
211d

@metal-brain said

Hamas only killed people that fought back.
Do you condemn the Hamas attack and savagery of last weekend?

MB

Moves
211d

@divegeester said
Do you condemn the US drone strikes that killed 90% civilians?

https://www.dw.com/en/us-drone-strikes-killed-thousands-of-civilians-report/a-60184096

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
211d

@metal-brain said

https://www.dw.com/en/us-drone-strikes-killed-thousands-of-civilians-report/a-60184096
If it’s true yes, now we know you do not condemn the targeted bombing of civilians in Ukraine so I’ll ask again for dive
Do you condemn the massacre of innocent civilians in Israel by Hamas?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
211d
2 edits

@metal-brain said
Ukraine is one of the world's top food producers. It is not a near desert like Gaza.
Half of the people in Gaza are children. You support baby killers while spreading lies about beheaded babies that do not exist. Hamas would rather take prisoners for a future prisoner exchange. Prisoners are worth nothing if they are dead.

Hamas only killed people that fought back. ...[text shortened]... re is simply not in their interests. Dead people are worth nothing.
STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!
There are also children in Ukraine and the idea was to freeze them to death last year and they’ll do the same this year.
Your the only one that is differentiating between the deaths of children based on who’s children they are and who’s killing them you callous fascist scumbag
The intent is there you dummy the Russians have been bombing and burning much needed grain supply depots and transport links for months, which is bad news for our desert dwelling children too.

MB

Moves
211d

@kevcvs57 said
If it’s true yes, now we know you do not condemn the targeted bombing of civilians in Ukraine so I’ll ask again for dive
Do you condemn the massacre of innocent civilians in Israel by Hamas?
Everyone kills civilians. Now all of the sudden you care?

https://peoplesdispatch.org/2019/02/06/british-soldiers-were-given-free-hand-to-kill-unarmed-civilians-in-iraq-afghanistanreport/

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/british-soldiers-shot-dead-innocent-nirish-people-1971-incident-inquiry-2021-05-11/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said

Yes.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
210d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Everyone kills civilians. Now all of the sudden you care?

https://peoplesdispatch.org/2019/02/06/british-soldiers-were-given-free-hand-to-kill-unarmed-civilians-in-iraq-afghanistanreport/

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/british-soldiers-shot-dead-innocent-nirish-people-1971-incident-inquiry-2021-05-11/
Then why are you bleating like like a lamb in a mint patch about the civilians of Gaza? Or is this really about your pathological hatred of Jews and your support for the goals of the Iranian / Russo alliance in the region?

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
210d

@EintaluJ
Hamas was elected as government by the people of that area. YThey cannot backtrack now and say they're not Hamas.
They are all Hamas, and the idea of Egypt taking them in, say put them in the area which Israel took in the 1967 war, and gave it back, is the perfect solution.
The Hamas people brought this on themselves, by poking the hornest's nest.

MB

Moves
210d

@pawnpaw said
@EintaluJ
Hamas was elected as government by the people of that area. YThey cannot backtrack now and say they're not Hamas.
They are all Hamas, and the idea of Egypt taking them in, say put them in the area which Israel took in the 1967 war, and gave it back, is the perfect solution.
Israel brought Hamas on itself for creating and funding Hamas.

Why should Iran be demonized for funding Hamas when Israel did the same thing in the past when they wanted to divide the PLO with Hamas? Israel itself is to blame for Hamas. Israel sowed those seeds that grew into the Hamas of today.

Israel should bomb itself if funding Hamas is such a horrible thing. Lindsay Graham should have a long talk with Ron Paul about it.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
210d
1 edit

@pawnpaw said
@EintaluJ
Yeah… and all Americans can’t backtrack and say they didn’t support trump.
Don’t be silly.

5000 civilian houses destroyed. 2200 civilians murdered by bombing; 700 of which were children. Deliberately targetting civilian infrastructure, gas, water and electricity…

Amnesty and Human rights watch screaming that Israel is committing war crimes and crimes against humanity.

In the short term the Palestinians are fukked. In the long term Israel is too.

Oh, joy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
209d

@Rajk999
Palestinians are among the most educated of any area in the Middle east, more college degrees per capita than most other places in the world and when they graduate they have no jobs to go to which is one frustration they are dealing with. The other is the absolute barbarity of Hamas, 80% of Palestinians want nothing to do with Hamas but they have the weapons and subdue their own population.
One question I heard touted, suppose Israel manages to kill every Hamas dude there, will that war just lead to a newer generation of people there still bent on destroying Israel? I guess it doesn't matter Hamas has it in their charter to destroy Israel, right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
209d

@Metal-Brain
Your refusal to answer that question condoning Hamas' attacks on unarmed civilians duly noted, your non-answer is answer enough.

MB

Moves
209d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Your refusal to answer that question condoning Hamas' attacks on unarmed civilians duly noted, your non-answer is answer enough.
Do you ask people to condemn those that killed people in a slave revolt?
I think you are confusing a revolt for an attack.
Israel turned Gaza into a concentration camp.