Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Trump NY Trial Issues - FYI

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11d

@suzianne said
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."
Yup, that's the script.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11d

@moonbus said
<<Conroy says Trump's comment that Pecker is "nice" is a message to other witnesses.
Prosecutor Chris Conroy also cites Donald Trump's comments at his event this morning where he spoke about tabloid publisher David Pecker, in which he said that Pecker was "nice."

"This is a message to Pecker. Be nice. It’s a message to others," Conroy says, adding the message to other wit ...[text shortened]... 0 other defendants indicted in AZ.

The above clarification courtesy of the grammar guy.
Regardless of Trump's comments, Pecker's testimony was quite damaging to him, strongly supporting the prosecutor's theory of the case. In particular, as already noted, Pecker was quite clear that the "catch and kill" payment agreement with Trump was meant to help his election campaign.

Moves
11d

@no1marauder said
Regardless of Trump's comments, Pecker's testimony was quite damaging to him, strongly supporting the prosecutor's theory of the case. In particular, as already noted, Pecker was quite clear that the "catch and kill" payment agreement with Trump was meant to help his election campaign.
corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…

Moves
11d
1 edit

@moonbus said
<<Conroy says Trump's comment that Pecker is "nice" is a message to other witnesses.
Prosecutor Chris Conroy also cites Donald Trump's comments at his event this morning where he spoke about tabloid publisher David Pecker, in which he said that Pecker was "nice."

"This is a message to Pecker. Be nice. It’s a message to others," Conroy says, adding the message to other wit ...[text shortened]... 0 other defendants indicted in AZ.

The above clarification courtesy of the grammar guy.
LOL...you idiots are beyond hope

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@Mott-The-Hoople
THAT is your defense of Trump, tell me, how many Trump appointees are in jail right now or soon to be? Was it democrats pulled the fake elector scheme? Or was that just another fake news invented by those cursed dems bent on destroying democracy?
Was it Dems calling up Zelinski demanding dirt on Biden or forget that half billion in military aid?
Was it Dems calling the secretary of state of Arizona demanding him to find those 11780 votes?

The more you weaponize, the more it is clear you and your buddy ultrarighwingnuts are losers and desperate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
THAT is your defense of Trump, tell me, how many Trump appointees are in jail right now or soon to be? Was it democrats pulled the fake elector scheme? Or was that just another fake news invented by those cursed dems bent on destroying democracy?
Was it Dems calling up Zelinski demanding dirt on Biden or forget that half billion in military aid?
Was it D ...[text shortened]... e you weaponize, the more it is clear you and your buddy ultrarighwingnuts are losers and desperate.
Pssssst, secretary of state of Georgia, not Arizona.

The rest of it is right on.

Lake Como

Moves
10d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
BLA BLA BLA, Puking out the Puke of your god king once more.
FUK the evidence, my king would NEVER do any of that. The so called evidence is just planted, fake shyte to make my king look bad.
Has the crime been spelled out, cited, alleged? What is it exactly?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
9d

@AverageJoe1
I doubt you really want to know but here is the hush money indictment, the whole thing. PDF file.

https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
4d 8h

I meant to update this thread regularly and comment on the evidence presented at the trial, but I've been too busy to follow the testimony closely. I'll try to review what went on the last week and post regarding it sometime this weekend but it's a beautiful day in upstate New York (not many of those), so it won't be a priority today.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
4d 8h

@no1marauder said
it's a beautiful day in upstate New York
Ah, the hills of home! Chenango Valley. Honeyoe Lake...

Moves
4d 7h

@no1marauder said
I meant to update this thread regularly and comment on the evidence presented at the trial, but I've been too busy to follow the testimony closely. I'll try to review what went on the last week and post regarding it sometime this weekend but it's a beautiful day in upstate New York (not many of those), so it won't be a priority today.
corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
4d 6h
2 edits

@Mott-The-Hoople
So when Trump is convicted you just move the goalpost and now it is the JURY being corrupt.
You clearly think your god is above the law, that is the long and short of it, that those pesky laws don't include Trump.

Moves
4d 3h

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
So when Trump is convicted you just move the goalpost and now it is the JURY being corrupt.
You clearly think your god is above the law, that is the long and short of it, that those pesky laws don't include Trump.
what law has Trump violated?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
4d 2h

@Mott-The-Hoople
Right now he is only accused but he has already been convicted of at least THREE fraud cases and TWO defamation cases now costing him some half a billion dollars, proven in court. On his felony cases, like anyone else he is innocent till voted guilty by a non biased Jury. So lets hear your 'corrupt' jury defense.

Moves
4d 1h

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Right now he is only accused but he has already been convicted of at least THREE fraud cases and TWO defamation cases now costing him some half a billion dollars, proven in court. On his felony cases, like anyone else he is innocent till voted guilty by a non biased Jury. So lets hear your 'corrupt' jury defense.
I didn’t say convicted…I said what law has he violated in this NY case?