Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Then why didn't these agencies, who have been weaponized by the democrats in their quest for power, go after Hillary who had such documents, destroying them and destroying government property?
Look, Joe, we know you Republicans love buttery males, but there's something actually happening right now. Not buttery males. Not Hunter's ever-to-be-coming laptop. Something real. Which, take note of this, a director of the FBI installed by Trump himself as an anti-Democrat political appointment approved.

Trump is so corrupt, even his corrupt appointments are saying "Nah, you're just a bit too corrupt". If you had any grasp on reality, that would give you some pause.

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Then why didn't these agencies, who have been weaponized by the democrats in their quest for power, go after Hillary who had such documents, destroying them and destroying government property?
WHATABOUT HILLARY, huh?'
You mean TEN YEARS AGO?
There 'ya go again----
Hillary NEVER retained any TOP SECRET documents/
Specifically, the law in question — Section 2071 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code — makes it a crime if someone who has custody of government documents or records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys” them.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-broke-law-removal-records-122500277.html

MB

Moves
09 Aug 22

Good way to keep Trump in the headlines.
Any attention is good attention.
Same thing with Liz Cheney and her investigation. Any attention is good attention.
Sets the stage for Trump getting the republican nomination. Attention means everything.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Aug 22

@phranny said
Christopher Wray is the Directory of the FBI. He was appointed by Trump. He served under Bush. He is a member of the Federalist Society. He is a conservative Republican.
The FBI and judges do not issue search warrants unless there is probable cause that a crime had been committed. While you may think Hilary Clinton should have been indicted and prosecuted, the Justice Depart ...[text shortened]... ire to make the U.S. an authoritarian dictatorship, just like Orban's Hungry. Is that what you want?
Phranny, there is a dictatorship evolving right under our noses. You libs are a mess.
Your comment about finding evidence is laughable Phranny. Pitiful and laughable. You see, you have been looking for evidence on Trump for 6 years ,and and have found none (the safe was empty, by the way....do you think Trump is stupid?).
So by your reasoning, there should be no investigation of Trump, for the same reasons they did not investigate Hillary Clinton. Jesus.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Aug 22

@shallow-blue said
Look, Joe, we know you Republicans love buttery males, but there's something actually happening right now. Not buttery males. Not Hunter's ever-to-be-coming laptop. Something real. Which, take note of this, a director of the FBI installed by Trump himself as an anti-Democrat political appointment approved.

Trump is so corrupt, even his corrupt app ...[text shortened]... 're just a bit too corrupt". If you had any grasp on reality, that would give you some pause.
Hey everyone, a lib just mentioned the lap-top!!!!! Good, I am glad y'all see that coming to 'out' Joe Biden, but alas, unlike what you do to Trump, you will give creaky Joe a 100% pass. If you were a boxer, you would hit below the belt.

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Hey everyone, a lib just mentioned the lap-top!!!!! Good, I am glad y'all see that coming to 'out' Joe Biden, but alas, unlike what you do to Trump, you will give creaky Joe a 100% pass. If you were a boxer, you would hit below the belt.
Well, it's a cinch we'll find out.

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Hunter laptop: ever coming, next month, honest, just you wait.

Trump safe: right now being investigated.

I don't even need to hit. You're falling on your own face already.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@beowulf said
All of them have been saying Trump will be arrested for 6 years now.

They sound like me when I buy a lottery ticket and say "this is the winning ticket!"

Hope Springs Eternal
So you lie like Trump?

How proud you must be.

P

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Phranny, there is a dictatorship evolving right under our noses. You libs are a mess.
Your comment about finding evidence is laughable Phranny. Pitiful and laughable. You see, you have been looking for evidence on Trump for 6 years ,and and have found none (the safe was empty, by the way....do you think Trump is stupid?).
So by your reasoning, there should be no investigation of Trump, for the same reasons they did not investigate Hillary Clinton. Jesus.
I trust the FBI and DOJ. If they found evidence worthy of an investigation, they would have pursued it. Have you bothered to listen to the January 6th House hearings? It is a bipartisan committee. ALL f the witnesses have been Republicans, conservatives, mostly from Trump's inner circle within his administration including his daughter and son-in-law. Remember, they are hearings, not a trial. These elected officials are doing their job, keeping the public informed. I disagree strongly with Liz Cheney's political positions BUT she has integrity and I admire her. Very few Republicans have a shred of integrity. Why is the GOP in love with Viktor Orban, an authoritarian dictator who destroyed Hungry's democracy and is a white supremacist?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
She did not.

You've been suckered in by the Firehose of Falsehood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehose_of_falsehood

Wake up and stop lying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@phranny said
I trust the FBI and DOJ. If they found evidence worthy of an investigation, they would have pursued it. Have you bothered to listen to the January 6th House hearings? It is a bipartisan committee. ALL f the witnesses have been Republicans, conservatives, mostly from Trump's inner circle within his administration including his daughter and son-in-law. Remember, they are hearin ...[text shortened]... Viktor Orban, an authoritarian dictator who destroyed Hungry's democracy and is a white supremacist?
Orban, Trump. Same, same.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Someone mentioned "nothingburger"?

Well, the laptop is THE biggest manufactured "nothingburger" since "Hillary and her supposed "crimes" ". We still don't know where it, or the information on it, came from. Wait, we do know. From the Republican misinformation office.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
It's called the Republican Party.

I have to hand it to you guys. You've been playing the long game for decades.

Still trying for that Article V Constitutional Convention, where you can re-write the Constitution in your own image, aren't you? Yeah, you liars love the Constitution soooooooo much that you want to re-write nearly all of it. The problem is that your version WILL result in a totalitarian government. And it will then be enshrined in law, as you people have been having wet dreams about for decades.

You'll have your Republic of Gilead over our dead bodies.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@sonhouse said
The bottom line is this particular set of laws, if proven he committed them will result in Trump NEVER being able to run for ANY fed office ever again.
The constitutional requirements to run for POTUS are to be 35, US born, to have lived in the US for 14 years, and to have served fewer than two terms. Those are the only requirements.

Misfit King

Moves
09 Aug 22

I just woke up.

Has Trump been arrested yet?