Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Do you have ANY idea of the difference between some alleged EMAILS and ACTUAL TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS illegal for an X POTUS to have? There was the possibility Trump could have sold those documents to the top bidder and there BTW ARE documents missing.
But OF COURSE to a zombie like you, Trump could NEVER do anything wrong because he is above the law.
I tell you what, Sonhouse.....(I note that you leave a few things out,,,,like Hunter and Hillary, etc)....I will start a thread tomorrow clearing the air. You have no idea what is going on. I am hosting a party at the moment, came in b'room for a break, and well, here you are!!!!
It will have to do with ' above th law'.......I might begin with Pelosi and her crooked husband, and with her son , the equivalent of Hunter, a loser who, except for videos of crack pipes, is a Spitting Image of Hunter.
Sonhouse......I would wager $100 right now, that you and your weenie forum friends do not know of him or his existence. Hint: He flies around on Pelosi jets , was on the Taiwan trip. , I know , I know it is unbeleivable.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22
1 edit

@suzianne said
Then tune into the j6 Committee hearings, which are televised. They're starting back up in September.
What/Why is J6? I must live in another plane.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@Metal-Brain
There still is that pesky part where it is FUKKING ILLEGAL to have had those TS docs in the first place. There was probably cause accepted by a TRUMP appointee judge and Garland and Wray both had to sign off on it. Make no mistake, this is not a political hit job, this is about getting to the truth of criminal behavior by Trump.

MB

Moves
10 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Somebody start a post on what this CHENEY person (who is she anyway?) might be doing after ass-kicking in the Nov election?: I think MSNBC guest commentator? I hope so, because I want to know what she thinks. I also want to know what Sonhouse thinks.
This is just a distraction from Trump staying silent about the capitol police letting protesters in. Trump is a fraud. He is fine with that raid because it brings him media attention and his supporters will be fooled into thinking the deep state is against him. Trump will not be charged with any crime. If they wanted classified documents back all they had to do was ask.

This is just a convenient way for the news media to give him valuable attention without it seeming like they wanted to. All this is doing is stoking up partisan division and giving Trump much needed media attention.

This whole raid is a big win for Trump. There will be no legal repercussions from it. Trump is probably laughing about the whole thing.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@Beowulf
Works for me. Especially if it gets a lifelong grifter off the streets. Or failing that, make Trump ineligible for ANY fed office EVER again.
That doesn't stop his acolytes though, like that WONDERFUL human being DeSantis, who is likely to be the next zombie running for POTUS.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Grifter? How can you say that without just thinking of the horrible Hunter. As an aside, would you name a son 'Hunter'>. What in the hell............

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
Yeah, right, like you are clueless. You don't do sarcasm very well, you should just stick to your usual, I don't understand stance.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
You maybe forget the 25 MILLION dollar settlement Trump had to pay for TWO separate grifts? No biggie, boys will be boys right?

And just exactly what kind of world wide influence does Hunter have? You think he is grifting billions like Trumps kids who got several BILLION for being nice to the Saudi's?
But to a zombie like you NONE of that matters and the FACT JACT Trump had 15 fukking boxes of TS docs means nothing to you either.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne.............follow me here...
You say Hillary gave testimony for 11 hours.
Suzianne...........reckon why this opportunity was not afforded to Trump?
Honestly, please .
Suzianne??"??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
We would LOVE to have Trump testify for even TWO hours, he would be incapable of telling the truth since he is a psychopathic narcissistic sociopath who LOVES to lie, it gets him off.
Funny part is you thinking Trump is some kind of genius BECAUSE HE SAID SO.
Just more evidence of your ZOMBIE status here.

MB

Moves
10 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
We would LOVE to have Trump testify for even TWO hours, he would be incapable of telling the truth since he is a psychopathic narcissistic sociopath who LOVES to lie, it gets him off.
Funny part is you thinking Trump is some kind of genius BECAUSE HE SAID SO.
Just more evidence of your ZOMBIE status here.
This is just a convenient way for the news media to give him valuable attention without it seeming like they wanted to. All this is doing is stoking up partisan division and giving Trump much needed media attention.

This whole raid is a big win for Trump. There will be no legal repercussions from it. Trump is probably laughing about the whole thing.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22
1 edit

@suzianne said
She withstood eleven hours of congressional testimony over the Republicans' wet dream of finding something, anything to go after her for. They even stooped so low as to try to go after her for doing the exact same thing as TWO Republican Secretaries of State did before her.

What did they come up with?

Nothing. That doesn't stop the likes of Tucke ...[text shortened]... th being prosecuted for. But hey, they also believe that Trump won in 2020. You canNOT fix stupid.
Suzianne???????? Hillary got eleven hours to explain herself, Trump has never been given one minute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzianne....be a woman or a trans or a choice or whatever you are, can you explain this one???" I am in a learning mode, take your best shot!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
Right, BEEN GIVEN. I suppose it means NOTHING Trump has sued some 60 times to find fraud in the voting only to have gotten knocked down some 59 times and the one time he 'won' it was on some procedural issue. But for you that just means there were 59 judges on the Democrat take.
Couldn't have POSSIBLY been that Trump was lying all along about the supposed voter fraud could it.

MB

Moves
10 Aug 22

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-who-signed-mar-lago-search-warrant-exposed-associate-jeffrey-epstein

Misfit King

Moves
10 Aug 22

lol you guys...and gal...are funny 🙂

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
10 Aug 22

@beowulf said
Looking for more nothing burgers?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-home-florida-siege-fbi-agents
Yeah. I’m sure the FBI is raiding the place looking for nothing…