Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@beowulf said
This whole thing is just a stunt to try and prevent Trump from running for office again 🙄
He's already ineligible for mounting an insurrection.

You guys hate the Constitution, don't you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@jimm619 said
WHATABOUT HILLARY, huh?'
You mean TEN YEARS AGO?
There 'ya go again----
Hillary NEVER retained any TOP SECRET documents/
Specifically, the law in question — Section 2071 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code — makes it a crime if someone who has custody of government documents or records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys” them.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-broke-law-removal-records-122500277.html
She withstood eleven hours of congressional testimony over the Republicans' wet dream of finding something, anything to go after her for. They even stooped so low as to try to go after her for doing the exact same thing as TWO Republican Secretaries of State did before her.

What did they come up with?

Nothing. That doesn't stop the likes of Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity from aiming their Firehoses of Falsehood at her. So much so that now, the rank and file Republicans, who are among the most stupid lifeforms on the planet, firmly believe that she did "something" worth being prosecuted for. But hey, they also believe that Trump won in 2020. You canNOT fix stupid.

Misfit King

Moves
09 Aug 22
1 edit

@Suzianne

She kept saying she doesn't remember 🙄
I can do that for a year.

P

Moves
09 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Orban, Trump. Same, same.
Ron Desantis is far worse than Trump. I'm guessing he will be the Gop candidate for president in 2024.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@sleepyguy said
The constitutional requirements to run for POTUS are to be 35, US born, to have lived in the US for 14 years, and to have served fewer than two terms. Those are the only requirements.
Ever hear of the Fourteenth Amendment?

And the term limit thing was only after the Twenty-second Amendment.

And in case you need a brushup on the law, the President of the US is not above the law, meaning the same laws apply to that office as apply to the rest of us. In fact, when, as President, you break the law, there are extra ramifications, which may include conditions on your future federal employment.

ENGLAND

Moves
09 Aug 22
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
I gather you are another zombie believing Trump is above the law? You think Trump can do no wrong?
Wrong again sonhouse, as you well know.
We’ve discussed this several times; usually when you write one of your Jeremiahesque monologues prophesying his imminent downfall.

I think Trump is a racist, misogynistic, incompetent and corrupt asshat of the highest order and I hope he is brought to account for his wrongdoing and suitably punished.

I just find your “his end is nigh” perpetual chequered flag waving silly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@phranny said
Ron Desantis is far worse than Trump. I'm guessing he will be the Gop candidate for president in 2024.
He's also younger. More anti-America energy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@beowulf said
@Suzianne

She kept saying she doesn't remember 🙄
I can do that for a year.
The difference between you and her is that you never knew to begin with.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Aug 22

@suzianne said
She withstood eleven hours of congressional testimony over the Republicans' wet dream of finding something, anything to go after her for. They even stooped so low as to try to go after her for doing the exact same thing as TWO Republican Secretaries of State did before her.

What did they come up with?

Nothing. That doesn't stop the likes of Tucke ...[text shortened]... th being prosecuted for. But hey, they also believe that Trump won in 2020. You canNOT fix stupid.
Suzianne.............follow me here...
You say Hillary gave testimony for 11 hours.
Suzianne...........reckon why this opportunity was not afforded to Trump?
Honestly, please .

Lake Como

Moves
09 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Ever hear of the Fourteenth Amendment?

And the term limit thing was only after the Twenty-second Amendment.

And in case you need a brushup on the law, the President of the US is not above the law, meaning the same laws apply to that office as apply to the rest of us. In fact, when, as President, you break the law, there are extra ramifications, which may include conditions on your future federal employment.
This does not respond to points made by sleepy guy. Sleepy you may as well ask her if she has seen any good Series on Netflix.

Misfit King

Moves
09 Aug 22

@suzianne said
He's also younger. More anti-America energy.
You mean Liberals? 🤔

Misfit King

Moves
09 Aug 22

@suzianne said
The difference between you and her is that you never knew to begin with.
Not my fault I'm always drunk 🤷

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne.............follow me here...
You say Hillary gave testimony for 11 hours.
Suzianne...........reckon why this opportunity was not afforded to Trump?
Honestly, please .
Because Congress knows exactly what we all know. Trump is a liar. It would become a dog-and-pony show. For evidence, look at his first impeachment hearings. This is why Cheney did not want clown show Republicans on the J6 Committee.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@beowulf said
You mean Liberals? 🤔
No, I mean Republicans.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
This does not respond to points made by sleepy guy. Sleepy you may as well ask her if she has seen any good Series on Netflix.
Why do you post here if you (by your own admission) don't understand others' posts?