Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago raided.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne.............follow me here...
You say Hillary gave testimony for 11 hours.
Suzianne...........reckon why this opportunity was not afforded to Trump?
Honestly, please .
Suzianne?!?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
Why don't you tell me why all those Trumpites Trump himself appointed are now in on and now starring in the Trump WITCH HUNT?

Misfit King

Moves
09 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Why don't you tell me why all those Trumpites Trump himself appointed are now in on and now starring in the Trump WITCH HUNT?
Job security while working under the democraps ya dumb ass ๐Ÿ™„

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Aug 22

@Beowulf
Tell that to Cipollone I'm SURE dems would hire him

Misfit King

Moves
10 Aug 22

So apparently Trumps lawyers were blocked from watching the raid?

Dismissed!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@Beowulf
Works for me. Especially if it gets a lifelong grifter off the streets. Or failing that, make Trump ineligible for ANY fed office EVER again.
That doesn't stop his acolytes though, like that WONDERFUL human being DeSantis, who is likely to be the next zombie running for POTUS.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22
1 edit

@jimm619 said
WHATABOUT HILLARY, huh?'
You mean TEN YEARS AGO?
There 'ya go again----
Hillary NEVER retained any TOP SECRET documents/
Specifically, the law in question — Section 2071 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code — makes it a crime if someone who has custody of government documents or records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys” them.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-broke-law-removal-records-122500277.html
Years ago? I didn't read any of your post after that sentence. Because, Mr Jimmmmm, the law hasn't changed since 'years ago'. What an idiot. Do you know what we are talking about? Jesus.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22

@metal-brain said
Good way to keep Trump in the headlines.
Any attention is good attention.
Same thing with Liz Cheney and her investigation. Any attention is good attention.
Sets the stage for Trump getting the republican nomination. Attention means everything.
Somebody start a post on what this CHENEY person (who is she anyway?) might be doing after ass-kicking in the Nov election?: I think MSNBC guest commentator? I hope so, because I want to know what she thinks. I also want to know what Sonhouse thinks.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
Do you have ANY idea of the difference between some alleged EMAILS and ACTUAL TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS illegal for an X POTUS to have? There was the possibility Trump could have sold those documents to the top bidder and there BTW ARE documents missing.
But OF COURSE to a zombie like you, Trump could NEVER do anything wrong because he is above the law.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Somebody start a post on what this CHENEY person (who is she anyway?) might be doing after ass-kicking in the Nov election?: I think MSNBC guest commentator? I hope so, because I want to know what she thinks. I also want to know what Sonhouse thinks.
Then tune into the j6 Committee hearings, which are televised. They're starting back up in September.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
Suzianne?!?
What?!?

Lake Como

Moves
10 Aug 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
WHY?!!??! You libs are always the ones who who can always tell us the 'why' of everything . Ask your bed mate Vivify, he will answer your question, and thanks,because we ALL want to know.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@Suzianne
You are supposed to fly off the handle in a snot slinging rant๐Ÿ™‚

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Aug 22

@AverageJoe1
Ah, you mean really, why did those famous Trumpites turn turncoat.
I don't suppose it could be even SLIGHTLY possible they couldn't stand the smell of Trump trying to overthrow the government. Nah, they must have been given a nice Cayman Island bank account by those rascally democrats.

MB

Moves
10 Aug 22

@averagejoe1 said
This is just a distraction from Trump staying silent about the capitol police letting protesters in. Trump is a fraud. He is fine with that raid because it brings him media attention and his supporters will be fooled into thinking the deep state is against him. Trump will not be charged with any crime. If they wanted classified documents back all they had to do was ask.

This is just a convenient way for the news media to give him valuable attention without it seeming like they wanted to. All this is doing is stoking up partisan division and giving Trump much needed media attention.

This whole raid is a big win for Trump. There will be no legal repercussions from it. Trump is probably laughing about the whole thing.