19 Aug '09 00:37
    Originally posted by utherpendragon

Any comments ? 🙂
    Hyperdualist whackjob.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 15:05
    Americans who consider themselves conservatives now outnumber Americans who consider themselves liberal by almost two to one, according to a new poll by the Washington Post and ABC News.

In the poll of 1,001 adults conducted between July 15-18, respondents were asked: "Would you say your views on most political matters are liberal, moderate, or con ...[text shortened]... oof that the RHP liberal looney bin is not main stream american thought

Any comments ? 🙂[/b]
    what is your point?

everybody knows the US has always been a center-right country.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 17:36
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    what is your point?

everybody knows the US has always been a center-right country.
    In the past week some other posters disagreed w/me when I claimed that. USParottpooper ,for one. And other leftie posters here(at RHP) implied they were represenative of the majority of the publics sentiment in the states, Which is false. That is my point.
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 18:31
    In the past week some other posters disagreed w/me when I claimed that. USParottpooper ,for one. And other leftie posters here(at RHP) implied they were represenative of the majority of the publics sentiment in the states, Which is false. That is my point.
    Your poll only showed there are more FAR right than FAR left.

But as far as party identification the Democrats still enjoy a solid lead.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 19:24
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

Utherpendragon is right. There are far more conservatives than lefties at a tune of 80% to 20%. In the under thirty crowd it's 51-49. There are not more Democrats than Republicans that's why Dems can never win without the independents. Democrats tend not to drop dead people out of the party, thus inflating their numbers so percentage may be even lower.
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 00:441 edit
    Americans who consider themselves conservatives now outnumber Americans who consider themselves liberal by almost two to one, according to a new poll by the Washington Post and ABC News.

In the poll of 1,001 adults conducted between July 15-18, respondents were asked: "Would you say your views on most political matters are liberal, moderate, or con oof that the RHP liberal looney bin is not main stream american thought

Any comments ? 🙂[/b]
    Only one poll matters...Obama won. I know that this grieves you so. Guess what? He'll win again.

I see that you're named after some fantasy character from King Arther. Frankly I expected something far worse.
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 01:14

I wouldn't be a bit circumcised if the democrats end up without a party too. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in the next year or three.
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 01:47
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I wouldn't be a bit circumcised if the democrats end up without a party too..
    So if the democrats end up without a party then you won't cut your foreskin off? 😛
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 01:48
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    So if the democrats end up without a party then you won't cut your foreskin off? 😛
    I just checked things out and um too late.🙂
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 01:50
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I just checked things out and um too late.🙂
    I was kinda hoping I was witnessing a very odd political bet... oh well. 🙂
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 01:53
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I was kinda hoping I was witnessing a very odd political bet... oh well. 🙂
    It looks like the democrats will have a party for a long time to come. I got one heckofa cristal ball here.🙂
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 15:32
    you didn't need much effort to disprove those claims anyway.
  13. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 15:37
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Utherpendragon is right. There are far more conservatives than lefties at a tune of 80% to 20%. In the under thirty crowd it's 51-49. There are not more Democrats than Republicans that's why Dems can never win without the independents. Democrats tend not to drop dead people out of the party, thus inflating their numbers so percentage may be even lower.
    Here you go.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/121565/Democrats-Maintain-Edge-Party-Support-Gap-Shrinks.aspx

PRINCETON, NJ -- The Democratic Party continues to hold a solid advantage in party support over the Republican Party, as 49% of Americans interviewed in the second quarter of this year identified with or leaned to the Democratic Party, compared with 40% who did so for the Republican Party.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 15:39
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    you didn't need much effort to disprove those claims anyway.
    It's not hard to disprove strawman claims. I never once claimed my own views represent a majority.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 15:43
    It's not hard to disprove strawman claims. I never once claimed my own views represent a majority.
    utherpendragon says otherwise.

but I don't know, I haven't been following each and every post of yours.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree