1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 22:24
    Seems like a lot of smoke but little fire:

Of the millions of records culled among seven states in 2010, Kansas' system identified a total of seven instances in which voters cast ballots in two Midwest states that year and the FBI was alerted. In 2012, the system flagged six more voters and their files also were sent to the FBI.

http://articles.mcall.com/2014-03-25/news/mc-pa-voter-purge-20140325_1_voter-state-department-new-state
  2. Garner, NC
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 01:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This is what it says:

765 voters [b]exact match
    of first and last name, DOB
    and last four of SSN---registered in NC and another
    state and voted in NC and the other state in 2012
    general election.
     35,750 voters with first and last name and DOB
    match that are registered in NC and another state
    and voted in bo ...[text shortened]... e_April-2014.pdf p. 35

We know what an "exact match" is? What is a "match"?[/b]
    So a few days ago we were being ridiculed that there was not a shred of evidence of voter fraud anywhere. Now you're working on excuses for the people that voted twice.

You've already sent a knee jerk reaction asserting there were only 365 possible DOBs. Perhaps you should be thinking more carefully on other parts of this story as well. And then you lecture me as if I can't tell the difference between a match and an exact match.

We know how strong the passions are around national politics in the US these days. We already know of plenty of underhanded tricks that show how low politicians and partisans are willing to stoop when it comes to influencing elections. There is at least a billion dollars spent on each presidential election. Democrats seem willing to believe any story that purports to expose cheating by Republican. For anyone with a basic knowledge of human nature to even think it possible there is not deliberate cheating going that involves voter fraud is incredible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree