Why do drag queens want audiences of children?

Why do drag queens want audiences of children?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Ok, explain what "harm" parents taking their kids to such shows inflicts on them. I'll even accept an argument that there is a high risk of some "harm" like would be present in a mosh pit or a drug den.
Emotional harm, dummy.
Can you imagine being 5 years old and being forced to watch a sickening display of male perverts prancing around in front of you while your parents sat grinning at it like it was OK?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@jj-adams said
Emotional harm, dummy.
Can you imagine being 5 years old and being forced to watch a sickening display of male perverts prancing around in front of you while your parents sat grinning at it like it was OK?
You've got to be kidding.

You expect the State to pass laws regulating what "emotional harm" can or can't be inflicted on children?

I have a neighbor who regularly directs profanity at his kids; should the cops come knocking at his door?

Point is, third parties can have all kinds of ideas what "emotional harm" is regarding other people's kids; do you really want a society that enforces those ideas on individual parents?

I also doubt that 5 year olds have the same views regarding what are "male perverts" than you do.

Moves
26 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
You've got to be kidding.

You expect the State to pass laws regulating what "emotional harm" can or can't be inflicted on children?
There are already such laws in place idiot.
Jebus you are dense.
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/emotional-abuse-laws.html

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Mar 23

@jj-adams said
There are already such laws in place idiot.
Jebus you are dense.
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/emotional-abuse-laws.html
Good luck with showing "emotional abuse" under the circumstances described in the OP.

Moves
26 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Good luck with showing "emotional abuse" under the circumstances described in the OP.
I am the OP and the video I posted shows a bunch of scary looking trannies or whatever prancing about and being flamboyant AF in front of infants and toddlers..
Ugh.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
26 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Ok, explain what "harm" parents taking their kids to such shows inflicts on them. I'll even accept an argument that there is a high risk of some "harm" like would be present in a mosh pit or a drug den.
Why can you not speak in plain English? Is this a game to you? I know your issue across-the-board is all about what harm it does, and maybe it does horrible harm. But you see, that is for the parent to decide, and in the present case, we are speaking as parents. So we decide. I decided not to have my children ever see that. What do you decide, as a parent… Without even having to tell us why you decide the way that you will decide.
Finally, the first straight answer that you will have ever seen from Marauder.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Mar 23

@averagejoe1 said
Why can you not speak in plain English? Is this a game to you? I know your issue across-the-board is all about what harm it does, and maybe it does horrible harm. But you see, that is for the parent to decide, and in the present case, we are speaking as parents. So we decide. I decided not to have my children ever see that. What do you decide, as a parent… Without even ha ...[text shortened]... ou will decide.
Finally, the first straight answer that you will have ever seen from Marauder.
Jesus H Christ.

I'm the one saying the parents should decide. The right wingers here want the State to intervene; one even said parents who take their kids to these shows should be arrested.

Get it now?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Mar 23

@jj-adams said
I am the OP and the video I posted shows a bunch of scary looking trannies or whatever prancing about and being flamboyant AF in front of infants and toddlers..
Ugh.
One of my grand nieces flipped out when my sister took her to see the Easter Bunny.

Was that "emotional abuse"? Six foot tall Leporidae can be pretty "scary looking" to a child.

Moves
26 Mar 23
1 edit

@no1marauder said
One of my grand nieces flipped out when my sister took her to see the Easter Bunny.

Was that "emotional abuse"? Six foot tall Leporidae can be pretty "scary looking" to a child.
Just when I thought I'd seen the Worst..Analogy..Ever... from you people, you continue to raise the bar.
Comparing the Easter Bunny to some fat freaks in fright wigs and clown make-up shaking their butts in front of kids makes sense to you?....
Got it.

Z

Moves
26 Mar 23

@jj-adams said
Emotional harm, dummy.
there are a lot of sickening displays of male perverts prancing around in front of children while parents sit around like it is ok. It happens every sunday in various named churches. Telling those children they will burn in hell if they don't do what an old book tells them to is way more scary than what any drag queen would do.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 23

@JJ-Adams
Tell me, how many drag shows have been done in front of children? 1000? More?

Moves
26 Mar 23

@sonhouse said
@JJ-Adams
Tell me, how many drag shows have been done in front of children? 1000? More?
The youtube video I posted should be more than enough.
LOOK at it and get back to me.

Z

Moves
26 Mar 23

@jj-adams said
Just when I thought I'd seen the Worst..Analogy..Ever... from you people, you continue to raise the bar.
Comparing the Easter Bunny to some fat freaks in fright wigs and clown make-up shaking their butts in front of kids makes sense to you?....
Got it.
You have some oddly specific view of what drag is. Maybe your problem is actually that you've never been to good drag shows, just some get together of some talentless closeted rednecks. Which is fine for them but you shouldn't judge every drag queen the same

Moves
26 Mar 23

@zahlanzi said
You have some oddly specific view of what drag is. Maybe your problem is actually that you've never been to good drag shows, just some get together of some talentless closeted rednecks. Which is fine for them but you shouldn't judge every drag queen the same
I agree, we’re judging the mental flakes and their mentality which seems ok with you also.

Moves
26 Mar 23

@zahlanzi said
I've never been to a drag show and I don't care, all I'm saying is little kids should not be exposed to them.