Why do drag queens want audiences of children?

Why do drag queens want audiences of children?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 23

@wajoma said
Age of consent.

Children should be allowed to own AK47s and do heroin.
Replace heroin with meth and I'd swear that came out of the mouth of a southern Republican.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Mar 23

@wajoma said
Not getting enough attention with your NAMBLA membership?
Pretty desperate and childish, aren't we?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
23 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Pretty desperate and childish, aren't we?
Nope, it's anything goes when it comes to children. Man/Boy love, slavery, drugs are all on the table when there is no line.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Mar 23
1 edit

@wajoma said
Nope, it's anything goes when it comes to children. Man/Boy love, slavery, drugs are all on the table when there is no line.
You're just making a fool of yourself now.

Your "line" is based on your puriticanal ideaa not any real harm to children.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
23 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Where is the line for you then?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Mar 23

@wajoma said
Where is the line for you then?
Actual, demonstrable harm.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
23 Mar 23
1 edit

@no1marauder said

Your "line" is based on your puriticanal ideaa not any real harm to children.
So you do have a line, that's all the original question was.

Then we can start defining 'real harm' versus just 'harm'.

Real harm. No
Harm. Ok

Planet Rain

Moves
23 Mar 23

@wajoma said

Real harm. No
Harm. Ok
What's the point of being so infantile? "Real harm" vs. "harm." Really, you're just wasting everyone's time, including yours, and not even being funny about it.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
23 Mar 23
1 edit

@soothfast said
What's the point of being so infantile? "Real harm" vs. "harm." Really, you're just wasting everyone's time, including yours, and not even being funny about it.
No.1 is looking for bruises and there are other ways to harm children and children don't have the ability or knowledge to remove themselves from that situation the way adults do.

They are innocent.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Mar 23

@wajoma said
No.1 is looking for bruises and there are other ways to harm children and children don't have the ability or knowledge to remove themselves from that situation the way adults do.

They are innocent.
Marauder goes off track never admits it, then digs a deeper hole. Get him back over to the Trump case in NYC, where he seems most comfortable on about 50 issues, and doesn't make sense.
Ask him about the adage (Source, Stalin's Russia ) "Show me the Man, and I will show you the crime". Ask him if it can be applied to the DA's process. I asked him the other day, what was Trump's crime. He said we don't know yet. Yes, I would say the DA has shown us the man, and he will now let us know when he finds the crime.
Actually Marauder surprises me on this one. Maybe he and Sonhouse are exchanging PMs

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
23 Mar 23

@soothfast said
soothfast:

"Really, you're just wasting everyone's time, including yours, and not even being funny about it."

also soothfast being oh so funny and not wasting anyone's time:

"I suppose banning dancing is next on your agenda..."

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
24 Mar 23

@no1marauder said
Actual, demonstrable harm.
"An 11-year-old boy known as “Desmond Is Amazing” danced on stage at a New York gay bar while grown men tossed dollar bills at him.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=756823868007397

Are we approaching a line yet No1?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Mar 23

@wajoma said

Real harm. No
Harm. Ok
You haven’t proven ANY harm though have you, you’re simply talking from the perspective of your own subjective attitude regarding men dressed in a way that you personally find uncomfortable or immoral.
Do not take your children or grandchildren to these events

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
24 Mar 23

@kevcvs57 said
You haven’t proven ANY harm though have you, you’re simply talking from the perspective of your own subjective attitude regarding men dressed in a way that you personally find uncomfortable or immoral.
I've been in bars and seen shows in the Phils that would make your hair curl kev. I am uncomfortable with, and it is immoral for, the drags men to use kids to push their political agenda and to satisfy their own perversions, because that is what this is about.

They weren't getting enough attention in their adults only bars so now they're toying with the innocence of children.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Mar 23

@wajoma said
I've been in bars and seen shows in the Phils that would make your hair curl kev. I am uncomfortable with, and it is immoral for, the drags men to use kids to push their political agenda and to satisfy their own perversions, because that is what this is about.

They weren't getting enough attention in their adults only bars so now they're toying with the innocence of children.
Marauder? Kev? You best bail on this one, hole getting deeper. You will need shovels. But you are entertaining.
I have Wildgreass on another thread, with the usual get-the-rich-guys, with his pitch for a Wealth Tax. I am bout to ask him, if I take my billions and buy a bucket of emeralds worth billions, and put them a shoe box in a kitchen cabinet, would these emeralds be subject to the wealth tax? The billions I had would have been subject to a wealth tax.
Libs cannot STAND simple questions. Good one, Wajoma