1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 07:15
    @Wajoma
    BUllSHYTE you POS. The "Parent's bill of rights'' is pure politics, a blatant attempt to get that much closer to 1984.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 13:39
    @wajoma said
    "I already gave a line."

You have not No1, it fails to address that children can be harmed in other ways than physically, they do not have the capacity to understand what is happening and they do not have the ability to remove themselves from the situation. In my first post I fully admitted to not knowing where the line is and that I usually avoid the age of consent ...[text shortened]... al, what they do is immoral and despicable and those that fail to condemn them are in the same boat.
    Creatures indeed. All you libs 'go for it' with the creatures. Life has always been the same for me. Note that y'all were not like this when you were 'growing up'. Something changed for you. What was it?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Creatures indeed. All you libs 'go for it' with the creatures. Life has always been the same for me. Note that y'all were not like this when you were 'growing up'. Something changed for you. What was it?
    "Something changed for you. What was it?"
    It was no longer illegal and liable to get you killed. Now it's just liable to get you killed.

Also, fuk you, you hateful prick.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:46
    @zahlanzi said
    It was no longer illegal and liable to get you killed. Now it's just liable to get you killed.

🤣🤣🤣look at this dumbazz🤣🤣🤣
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 15:59
    @no1marauder said
    One of my grand nieces flipped out when my sister took her to see the Easter Bunny.

Was that "emotional abuse"? Six foot tall Leporidae can be pretty "scary looking" to a child.
    YouTube : Girl loves scary doll
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 16:01
    When I was about ten the neighbor hired a couple of topless girls and a guy in a Speedo to dance out in the street for a block party. My friends were hiding but nobody told them they had to. I was sitting front and center
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 18:43
    @zahlanzi said

Could you rephrase? Not the prick part.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 19:311 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Could you rephrase? Not the prick part.
    Some of the human beings you call creatures (because you're a hateful prick but i think you understood that) only appear to be more of nowadays. The truth is they were always there, it was just illegal for them to be themselves. So they hid.

Nowadays they hope people tolerate them more so they reveal themselves more often, feeling safer. Sadly, in more backwards regions that is still not true. They make the mistake of hoping some americans are decent human beings when in fact they are just hate bags of puss and manure.

They haven't multiplied, you hateful pricks just aren't dying fast enough before infecting others with your hate.
  9. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:33
    Still think these shows are wholesome and harmless?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/drag-queen-straddles-girl-north-211653395.html
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:58
    @zahlanzi said
    Some of the human beings you call creatures (because you're a hateful prick but i think you understood that) only appear to be more of nowadays. The truth is they were always there, it was just illegal for them to be themselves. So they hid.

Nowadays they hope people tolerate them more so they reveal themselves more often, feeling safer. Sadly, in more backwards regions t ...[text shortened]... multiplied, you hateful pricks just aren't dying fast enough before infecting others with your hate.
    There it is, that fits in there.
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 13:22
    @athousandyoung said
    When I was about ten the neighbor hired a couple of topless girls and a guy in a Speedo to dance out in the street for a block party. My friends were hiding but nobody told them they had to. I was sitting front and center
    Here’s another bible story, you’re holding back on me😉.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:48
    @jj-adams said
    Golly another avoidance of a post by the curious liberals, curious indeed.
  13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 17:33
    @jj-adams said
    I guess it's pointless to highlight how lame-brained it is to take a single incident and parlay it into an exhortation to ban all public drag queen shows (or whatever the hell it is you're advocating).

From what I gather, the vast majority of such shows are fairly humdrum: the drag queen reads in a library setting or the like, and that's about it.

What you advocate, logically, is the banning of practically any event that might involve an adult doing something "objectionable" in the presence of a child. If that does not feel right to you, it's because you're blinded by hatred on this one particular issue, and are therefore not fit to debate the matter constructively.
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 17:39
    @soothfast said
    I guess it's pointless to highlight how lame-brained it is to take a single incident and parlay it into an exhortation to ban all public drag queen shows (or whatever the hell it is you're advocating).

From what I gather, the vast majority of such shows are fairly humdrum: the drag queen reads in a library setting or the like, and that's about it.

What you advocate, ...[text shortened]... hatred on this one particular issue, and are therefore not fit to debate the matter constructively.
    burlesque, just curious.
  15. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 17:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    BUllSHYTE you POS. The "Parent's bill of rights'' is pure politics, a blatant attempt to get that much closer to 1984.
    No, they are trying to STOP a 1984 scenario.
    They don't want our schools to become brain-washing centers like you do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree