1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 20:47
    @jj-adams said
    No, they are trying to STOP a 1984 scenario.
    They don't want our schools to become brain-washing centers like you do.
    Oh, good grief.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 23:35
    @zahlanzi said
    Some of the human beings you call creatures (because you're a hateful prick but i think you understood that) only appear to be more of nowadays. The truth is they were always there, it was just illegal for them to be themselves. So they hid.

Nowadays they hope people tolerate them more so they reveal themselves more often, feeling safer. Sadly, in more backwards regions t ...[text shortened]... multiplied, you hateful pricks just aren't dying fast enough before infecting others with your hate.
    Yes, zahlanzi, those Brave proud paedophiles certainly are deserving of your respect. I agree. Enjoy your friends!
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 23:381 edit
    @jj-adams said
    Still think these shows are wholesome and harmless?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/drag-queen-straddles-girl-north-211653395.html
    Everything these rodeo clowns do is sexually oriented.
    Stradling an underage girl while calling it a PRIDE event. Oh, the irony

What's it going to take, JJ?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 00:53
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yes, zahlanzi, those Brave proud paedophiles certainly are deserving of your respect. I agree. Enjoy your friends!
    children are safer at drag shows with transgender people than they are in churches with priests. Or , as we have seen, in schools.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 01:09
    @zahlanzi said
    Some of the human beings you call creatures (because you're a hateful prick but i think you understood that) only appear to be more of nowadays. The truth is they were always there, it was just illegal for them to be themselves. So they hid.

Nowadays they hope people tolerate them more so they reveal themselves more often, feeling safer. Sadly, in more backwards regions t ...[text shortened]... multiplied, you hateful pricks just aren't dying fast enough before infecting others with your hate.
    That simple, is it? You left out the in-your-face part that we who are quite traditional find obnoxious, and a few other terms.
    May I revert to my normal mantra....Why don't they leave the rest of us the hell alone>? Why prance around (yes, creature-like) attempting to make themselves appear to be something.? WE don't do that. Our parents didn't do that. They won't let us lead our lives, Zajhlanzi. They want to make us lead THEIR lives. And I hate to say this to a Romanian, as you will not freely disseminate it....they want our stuff. They are dependents. I like to say losers , but it offeeennnds you fellers. For every dependent, there is one upon whom he depends.
    A lot to swallow, but surely you get the drift. Why am I even writing about those people...See, you already have me doing it!
    Darn it, no appropriate emoji to insert here!!!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 01:12
    @zahlanzi said
    children are safer at drag shows with transgender people than they are in churches with priests. Or , as we have seen, in schools.
    You see, here you say 'children are safer'.....I assume you mean safe from assault or being harmed.
    That is not the kind of harm being discussed in this issue.
    Geez. Liberals.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 01:56
    @zahlanzi said
    zahlooney bamboozle, like you I'm opposed to the state brainwashing machine known as public education, but you're comparing what probably amounts to billions of accumulated hours versus a few thousand accumulated hours, did you learn that in a state school?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 10:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    That simple, is it? You left out the in-your-face part that we who are quite traditional find obnoxious, and a few other terms.
    May I revert to my normal mantra....Why don't they leave the rest of us the hell alone>? Why prance around (yes, creature-like) attempting to make themselves appear to be something.? WE don't do that. Our parents didn't do that. They wo ...[text shortened]... ose people...See, you already have me doing it!
    Darn it, no appropriate emoji to insert here!!!
    there is no in your face you giant snowflake.
    All they want is the ability to be themselves without getting beat up or killed. Maybe, if it please your snowflakiness, even some moderate respect. If it's not too much trouble.

Nobody is forcing you to be trans or drag or gay. Nobody is indoctrinating the children to be something they are not, except to tell children that already feel different that it is ok and normal and to not hate themselves for it, something which is a thousand times less invasive than what religious people do to indoctrinate children into their cults.

There are no drag queens going door to door asking people if they heard the good news about being fabulous, there are no gays telling people they will suffer for eternity if they don't do gay stuff.

Religious people are groomers way more than LGBTQs ever are or will be
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 10:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    You see, here you say 'children are safer'.....I assume you mean safe from assault or being harmed.
    That is not the kind of harm being discussed in this issue.
    Geez. Liberals.
    "I assume you mean safe from assault or being harmed."
    You assume wrong.

It's funny how you make a stupid assumption then immediately proceed to be offended by it. Sums up your kind's way of thinking nicely.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 10:56
    @zahlanzi said
    "I assume you mean safe from assault or being harmed."
    You assume wrong.

It's funny how you make a stupid assumption then immediately proceed to be offended by it. Sums up your kind's way of thinking nicely.
    Then, what do you mean by safe?
  11. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 11:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then, what do you mean by safe?
    Here's a nice picture of a drag queen shoving her dick in some girl's face:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/girl-straddled-by-drag-queen-at-north-carolina-school-sparking-outrage/ar-AA19eDft?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d8bc092dda7e42de8ca0acc9750964d8&ei=17
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 13:51
    @zahlanzi said
    there is no in your face you giant snowflake.
    All they want is the ability to be themselves without getting beat up or killed. Maybe, if it please your snowflakiness, even some moderate respect. If it's not too much trouble.

Nobody is forcing you to be trans or drag or gay. Nobody is indoctrinating the children to be something they are not, except to tell children that a ...[text shortened]... f they don't do gay stuff.

Religious people are groomers way more than LGBTQs ever are or will be
    There is a problem here with your premise. The above suggest s that we know that someone might be a trans person. So how do we know that, they had to have told us. So you see the problem.We mind our own business, and they are waving their flags telling us what they are..
    If I am at a seminar, and my friend, Bill says, hey Joe, did meet that new guy named Ralph. He is a trans. I am thinking, how does he know that. Creepy, don’t you think
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 14:35
    @AverageJoe1
    You know, if I had been chatting with Ralph prior to talking to Bill, I would now think gross, I wonder what this guy was thinking about while we were talking. Be honest, do you think my parlance with a guy like that would have been entirely different had I known that he was a trans? Of course it would. It would for you as well., I would think.
  14. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:00
    North Carolina school district changing its mind about drag queen shows after allowing tranny twerking in some 14 year old girl's face.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/drag-queen-straddles-girl-north-carolina-public-school-video-shows
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:09
    @zahlanzi said
    Safer than what? You Fellers never ever close your posts

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree