This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:18
    @AverageJoe1
    So it's ok for some idiot school board to ban a DOLLY PARTON song? Can't use the term Rainbow in any song since that is a cue to convert a kid to being gay.
    This is going so far into stupid it should be illegal.

What the HELL is going on with you zombies anyway?

Like that assswipe DeSantis in Florida banning books? Like the Rosa Parks story, wow, can't have books like that showing how blacks were treated back then, that makes those white folks uncomfortable and we can't have THAT, can we?
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Safer than what? You Fellers never ever close your posts
    I’ve never paid much attention to IQ, but I’m starting to understand it’s a real thing.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:33
    This website seems to only enforce rules on those they disagree with?
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 15:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    Safer than what? You Fellers never ever close your posts
    Care to make public what I wrote, debate it here, and see what comes to the surface? No anger just curious.😘
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:11
    Sorry I didn’t mean to respond to your post .
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:28
    Oh the horror, I wrote out the word bs.😀
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:40
    Creating a fake agenda to ban me?
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 16:53
    @mike69 said
    Creating a fake agenda to ban me?
    Is a day vacation needed? A nice fishing trip to a local pond is nice. You could break some bread with a glass of wine and chat with friends.
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 17:07
    Discrimination?
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 19:30
    slander
    noun
    : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 19:331 edit
    @mchill said
    Why do drag queens want audiences of children?

Why don't you ask the drag queens? Asking this of correspondence chess players is little different than asking a bunch of archeologists the average subordinated debt ratio of a PLLC. 🙄
    You are wrong, it is not like that at all. You are being disingenuous. You know what this is about. I don’t have to know anything about depravity about which we speak, which is depravity to me, to relay my feelings and opinions about it.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 19:39
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So it's ok for some idiot school board to ban a DOLLY PARTON song? Can't use the term Rainbow in any song since that is a cue to convert a kid to being gay.

Like that assswipe DeSantis in Florida banning books? Like the Rosa Parks story, wow, can't h ...[text shortened]... s were treated back then, that makes those white folks uncomfortable and we can't have THAT, can we?
    You should look up the definition of banning. Banning means certain books will not be allowed to be read by anybody. We are speaking of children here, which is not everybody.
    There is no banning. Get a grip.
    And by the way, since you did not click “quote” I do not know which of my posts you are responding to. But what’s new.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 19:411 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

Like that assswipe DeSantis in Florida banning books? Like the Rosa Parks story, wow, can't h ...[text shortened]... s were treated back then, that makes those white folks uncomfortable and we can't have THAT, can we?
    Hey , what in the hell is going on with people who agree with the idea of having children see grown hairy men throwing their bellies around? And I am putting that nicely.
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 22:07
    @mike69 said
    slander
    noun
    : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
    Thoughts?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree