Go back
You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
@moonbus

Switzerland capped their population so no more immigrants can come in.
Maybe they should have a "you can stay here if you can walk here" policy.


@mike69 said
Do you have a point, all you did was post an article written by a liberal on a liberal site.

Yes, The Daily Beast is widely considered to have a liberal or left-leaning political bias.Media Watchdog RatingsAllSides: Rates The Daily Beast as "Left" based on blind bias surveys and editorial reviews, noting that its reporting and opinion pieces frequently favor progressive vie ...[text shortened]... e, satirical, or critical tone directed heavily at conservative politicians and right-wing policies.
You, like Rajk, need to stay off the AI.

I wonder if there is a twelve-step program for AI?


@mike69 said
Your actual point of posting this for debate when you know it’s nothing but biased. It just seems kind of dumb for a debate topic?
What a child.


@Suzianne said
You're clearly a world-class idiot who knows less than nothing.

Mother would be so proud.

I'm none of those things, except the no husband part, and you know what they say, a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
Do you have a bull nose ring in your nose? These post here are self inspired trash like the rest you can do better. Do you want to discuss modern feminism and the stupidity that comes out of their mouths?


@Suzianne

You have one of those nose piercing thingies? ๐Ÿ˜„


@mike69 said
Kid rock was just a guest speaker and had just signed on. Admission was free trying to sell a hundred 1000 dollar packages to pay for the event. Doesn’t seem very well planned out, on a farm in Kentucky? As far as popularity look at Trumps convention numbers almost filling stadiums while yours get a couple hundred people in a crappy room. Do you think your media would say ...[text shortened]... xactly your party plans are to make America great although we already have a beautiful free country.
"As far as popularity look at Trumps convention numbers almost filling stadiums while yours get a couple hundred people in a crappy room."

This has been debunked so many times, it's not funny anymore. Trump's not the draw he used to be and even that wasn't very much. Stadiums where he has his rallies have two-thirds of the field cordoned off to make it seem filled. You get all butt-hurt about his attendance sizes because he gets offended by others saying not even a third of the venue is filled, and he claims "Fake News" (his go-to when he wants to hit back at the truth), and so here you are, right behind him, saying "Fake News". This only works on people like you because you refuse to use your own senses to see what's actually going on, which is him lying to you (again). Trump is a complete stranger to the truth, but here you are, cheerleading for him. This is you closing your eyes to the truth, since it is Donald Trump fighting against that truth. This is why Trump needs cheerleaders (remember Sean Spicer?).

And this is why we call you guys dumb (with a b).

1 edit

@mike69 said
Do you have a bull nose ring in your nose? These post here are self inspired trash like the rest you can do better. Do you want to discuss modern feminism and the stupidity that comes out of their mouths?
No. And no, not with you. It makes no sense to cast pearls before swine.

I want you to feel safe in your hatred.

You clearly have never gone on a date with an American man. It is a massive lesson in patience and child-rearing. I don't have time to be insulted at dinner.


@PuzZuLz said
@Suzianne

You have one of those nose piercing thingies? ๐Ÿ˜„
Go on....

Use your words...

1 edit

@Suzianne said
Mother would be so proud.
You just let everyone know we are brother and sister.

Nice going dipshyt. ๐Ÿคท


@PuzZuLz said
You just let everyone know we are brother and sister.

Nice going dipshyt. ๐Ÿคท
Where you been, jackass?

Been busy fronting your alter ego TROLL?


@Suzianne said
Go on....

Use your words...
๐ŸŽถ God Bless America ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ Land that I love! ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽต Stand beside her ๐ŸŽต
๐ŸŽตAnd guide her๐ŸŽต

USA USA USA USA USA USA!


@Suzianne said
No. And no, not with you. It makes no sense to cast pearls before swine.

I want you to feel safe in your hatred.

You clearly have never gone on a date with an American man. It is a massive lesson in patience and child-rearing. I don't have time to be insulted at dinner.
WTF??????????? Why would I date a man or listen to any advice from any of you? our children aren’t community raised children like you believe. Why would anyone want nut jobs raising their children, you really should move away from this direction, it’s not healthy.

2 edits

@Suzianne said
"As far as popularity look at Trumps convention numbers almost filling stadiums while yours get a couple hundred people in a crappy room."

This has been debunked so many times, it's not funny anymore. Trump's not the draw he used to be and even that wasn't very much. Stadiums where he has his rallies have two-thirds of the field cordoned off to make it seem fille ...[text shortened]... ump needs cheerleaders (remember Sean Spicer?).

And this is why we call you guys dumb (with a b).
I watched both on the last two on the same night if I remember correctly, nothing to debunk??? Many thousands at them do you disagree? Show me a liberal convention even close, you can’t they’re all sht and no life. I guess no one paid people to show up for the libs like the protest?


@Suzianne said
https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-barely-survived-watching-trump-tv-heres-what-i-learned/

"I Barely Survived Watching Trump TV. Here’s What I Learned"
"Nothing. I learned nothing. Except that we should all change the channel while we still can."

Michael Ian Black
Published Sep. 24 2026 12:29PM EDT

Trump TV is on the air and boy does it suck! If you wa ...[text shortened]... service.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-barely-survived-watching-trump-tv-heres-what-i-learned/
I'm surprised it took them this long to start Trump TV.


@wildgrass said
I'm surprised it took them this long to start Trump TV.
I get my educational from BET ๐Ÿ™„