Go back
You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

Debates


@mike69 said
Opinion?

This is what I post to you I don’t care about Trump tv.

@moonbus said
A recently planned 'Patriot Fest' featuring Kid Rock was cancelled after all of six VIP tickets were sold at 1,000 USD each. (I don't know whether the six got their money refunded.)
Trump's popularity is waning, and this TrumpTV schtick is nothing but a desperate trick, similar to Melania Th ...[text shortened]... exactly your party plans are to make America great although we already have a beautiful free country
Stop spamming the thread.

Anything you say is ignored for a reason. We don't need to see it again.


@Suzianne said
Stop spamming the thread.

Anything you say is ignored for a reason. We don't need to see it again.
Good afternoon sue your blind spot is rather large. Guess how much stock or if I even care about anything your brain dead post say.


@Suzianne said
If that were so, you'd know (and understand) a LOT more than you do.
You're so far down the delusional rabbit hole it's pathetic.

1 edit

@Suzianne said
You're an incandescent bulb in a world of LEDs.
Your bulb burned out a long time ago, I feel like I’ve typed 304 post to you and your still dumb as sht, maybe your brain is a little shook up.


@Suzianne said
And yet you still claim you have your own opinions.

Not as cute as you seem to think.
This makes no sense sunshine I got my own opinion from watching both moron. Is this the same as you and others parroting your flake leaders insults for political gain like nazi, hitler, fascist and on non stop?


@Suzianne said
Your post itself convicts you.
Am I supposed to know what your point is from these few words, are you slow?


@PuzZuLz said
You're so far down the delusional rabbit hole it's pathetic.
More hypocrite Trumpers.

How fun.


@mike69 said
Your bulb burned out a long time ago, I feel like I’ve typed 304 post to you and your still dumb as sht, maybe your brain is a little shook up.
I might be dumb as sh-- if I actually listened to you.

Proof: You actually listen to Trump and now, you're dumb as sh-- too.


@Suzianne said
More hypocrite Trumpers.

How fun.
We are the popular vote ๐Ÿค—


@Suzianne
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


@mike69 said
Am I supposed to know what your point is from these few words, are you slow?
You don't get it because you're slow.

Did you understand that?


@PuzZuLz said
We are the popular vote ๐Ÿค—
And you call me delusional.

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
We are the popular vote ๐Ÿค—
His approval rating is now 26%.


@Suzianne said
His approval rating is now 26%.

If the '28 election were today, he'd be crushed.
Riiiiiight another poll ๐Ÿ™„

Nobody believes any polls anymore.

The public found out they are just implemented to try and sway elections and opinions.

Remember Hilary and Kamala had 90 percent? ๐Ÿคฃ

We are both about 50 and never been contacted by these so called pollsters.

I've never met a single person in my entire life that did any polls.


@Suzianne said
You don't get it because you're slow.

Did you understand that?
No, but I understand why your brain is thinking this๐Ÿ˜‰. I don’t get it because you never said the reason in your incomplete post for me to answer you, I guess that’s only way you can half ass win for once๐Ÿ˜‚…