Go back
You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

You, too, can learn from TrumpTV

Debates


@mike69 said
No, but I understand why your brain is thinking this😉. I don’t get it because you never said the reason in your incomplete post for me to answer you, I guess that’s only way you can half ass win for once😂…
Get your brain out of the molasses jar you keep it in.


@Suzianne said
Get your brain out of the molasses jar you keep it in.
There she blows again, amazing.


@Suzianne said
You're an incandescent bulb in a world of LEDs.
😆


@PuzZuLz said
Riiiiiight another poll 🙄

Nobody believes any polls anymore.

The public found out they are just implemented to try and sway elections and opinions.

Remember Hilary and Kamala had 90 percent? 🤣

We are both about 50 and never been contacted by these so called pollsters.

I've never met a single person in my entire life that did any polls.
Pollsters stay away from idiots like you.


@mike69 said
I guess when you’re 90% white it’s not a big deal with little culture differences, not trying to create their own countries in yours. The large majority of immigrants you take in are white people from the European countries around you like Poland etc.. Those damn racist, although I’m not sure why your talking about this it’s only about Trump Tv, why are you here?
You first mentioned Switzerland, not me, trying to deflect from what a shothole country America has become by trying to find something, anything, wrong with some other country.

Here is the breakdown of immigrants resident in Switzerland:

https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home/statistics/population/migration-integration/foreign/composition.html

As you can see, Portuguese, people not considered White by many Americans (they're Hispanics--you know, those invaders on America's southern border), make up the third largest portion of resident immigrants, after Germans and Italians (who, obviously, have less of a language barrier to overcome). There are so many Portuguese, in fact, that Portuguese is more commonly spoken here than one of the four official national languages.

There are also significantly more Africans and Asians here than, for example, Turks or Greeks.




Back on topic:

I'm guessing TrumpTV is supposed to impress people with how great he is making America already, to try to stave off what looks increasingly like a debacle at the polls in Nov. He did not deliver on ending the war in Ukraine, as he boasted in 24 hours, and his war-to-distract-from-Epstein in Iran is going nowhere. Remember how he said it was won, winding down, close to over, nearly complete, after a couple of weeks? How many months has it been now ... ?

As several recent events and festivals have made painfully obvious, his pull with the general public is waning, he is not filling stadiums like he used to:

https://ew.com/maga-event-freedom-fest-kid-rock-dog-the-bounty-hunter-canceled-ticket-sales-12134944

TrumpTV looks like a desperate attempt to polish his image. GOP candidates may yet rue the day he announced that voters should pretend he is on the ballots, because it will indeed be a referendum on his presidency come Nov.

1 edit

@moonbus said
You first mentioned Switzerland, not me, trying to deflect from what a shothole country America has become by trying to find something, anything, wrong with some other country.

Here is the breakdown of immigrants resident in Switzerland:

https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home/statistics/population/migration-integration/foreign/composition.html

As you can ...[text shortened]... tend he is on the ballots, because it will indeed be a referendum on his presidency come Nov.
No you did, just not to me that was the point after you mentioned I couldn’t say what I did because of Trump tv, you can’t figure that out the rest doesn’t matter but that’s what a google search brought up. It also doesn’t matter since we can only talk about Trump tv


@moonbus said
TrumpTV looks like a desperate attempt to polish his image.
The problem is he doesn't know the difference between sh-- and shinola.


@mike69 said
No you did, just not to me that was the point after you mentioned I couldn’t say what I did because of Trump tv, you can’t figure that out the rest doesn’t matter but that’s what a google search brought up. It also doesn’t matter since we can only talk about Trump tv
I stand corrected. It was Puz who first mentioned Switzerland, spreading lies about a cap on immigration, which I corrected.


@moonbus said
I stand corrected. It was Puz who first mentioned Switzerland, spreading lies about a cap on immigration, which I corrected.
It’s easy for this to happen with text flying in from all directions. Do you want to play an unrated game, I need to get my head out of the forums.


@mike69 said
There she blows again, amazing.
No critique needed after all, does our work for us


@AverageJoe1 said
No critique needed after all, does our work for us
If everyone here was honest they would quit thumbing up her pointless post without substance and admit it. Maybe she would do much better same as yeah boy. Is their silliness really what libs want to encourage it makes them all look dumb when they do this.


@mike69 said
If everyone here was honest they would quit thumbing up her pointless post without substance and admit it. Maybe she would do much better same as yeah boy. Is their silliness really what libs want to encourage it makes them all look dumb when they do this.
It's not the thumbs she gets....it is that we have in this group people who, regardless their thumbs, have the propensity to even do thumbing, it is exactly what kindergarten teachers include in their curriculums, is it not? Remember those little gold-star stickies we would get, awarded for a 'good job'? It is so queer, if you ask me.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@mike69 said
It’s easy for this to happen with text flying in from all directions. Do you want to play an unrated game, I need to get my head out of the forums.
Game? Sure. Which color would you like?