Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
People close to me at the time knew exactly what I did for a living, and that included you.
It came as a bit of surprise to me when you got cornered on the Spirituality Forum and revealed that you weren't actually a mental health practitioner.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
The story is true.
Recently, Dive has started to morph into Romans, giving other posters nauseating pet names, retrospectively challenging personal information etc. Now here you are, openly applauding Romans.

And you ask for examples of your toxicity?!

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Now here you are, openly applauding Romans. And you ask for examples of your toxicity?!
I am not "applauding" him at all. He was toxic. But he was also the poster who pressed you on the 'medical health practitioner' thing which resulted in you having to end the misconception - one that even I had.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
It came as a bit of surprise to me when you got cornered on the Spirituality Forum and revealed that you weren't actually a mental health practitioner.
How am I not a mental health practitioner?

Weird reply.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
I am not "applauding" him at all. He was toxic. But he was also the poster who pressed you on the 'medical health practitioner' thing which resulted in you having to end the misconception - one that even I had.
Are only psychiatrists and psychologists practitioners in mental health?

F

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How am I not a mental health practitioner?

Weird reply.
If you claim you are one now, having been at pains in 2018 to state that you were not one, then so be it. It's an interesting development.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@FMF

Are you frantically Googlng 'mental health practitioner?'

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are only psychiatrists and psychologists practitioners in mental health?
If you are now claiming to be a mental health practitioner, then it is duly noted.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@FMF

Are you frantically Googlng 'mental health practitioner?'
Nope.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
If you claim you are one now, having been at pains in 2018 that you were not, then so be it. It's an interesting development.
What on Earth are you talking about?

I was at pains to clarify I was not a psychiatrist.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What on Earth are you talking about?

I was at pains to clarify I was not a psychiatrist.
You were at pains to deny that you were a mental health practitioner.

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Nope.
Maybe you should.

How am I not a mental health practitioner, having worked in mental health for 25 years?

Edit: You are digging yourself into a very odd hole here.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How am I not a mental health practitioner, having worked in mental health for 25 years?
You were the one who strenuously denied you had ever claimed you were a mental health prsctioner back in 2018. If that's how you describe yourself now, then so be it.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are digging yourself into a very odd hole here.
Not all. You can make whatever claims about yourself you want to.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
You were the one who strenuously denied you had ever claimed you were a mental health prsctioner back in 2018. If that's how you describe yourself now, then so be it.
Seriously, I have always described myself as a practitioner in mental health. (Including on my CV).

Best to accept here you have misremembered. It's a generic term, unlike psychiatrist or clinical psychologist etc.