Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Oct 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't have minions.
Plebeians?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Oct 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't have minions. Perhaps that is where you are going wrong?
I believe he doesn't like the FACT you have so many people in the "Ghost Chamber", he is a very self centered and jealous person.

-VR

Moves
24 Oct 22

@divegeester said
I’m guess that’s it for WoofWoof’s outing today.
Dude, you're too predictable.
Your rap is crap.

I dunno, maybe try a random word generator, or coin a phrase or something.

Take an online writing course, or pay more attention to all of the RHP talent that you're alienating.

These fine people you're "bantering" with, routinely mop the floor with you.

When your're ready for the big leagues, hit me up, we'll give you a try-out little guy.

Ciao for now!
- WW

Moves
24 Oct 22

@woofwoof said
Which words in my post you were referring to earlier, in your opinion, were “big words”?

Moves
24 Oct 22

@woofwoof said
Ciao for now!
Bye woofpoof.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Eric Cantona
It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.

Aesop (the man of the moment)

Moves
01 Nov 22
2 edits

As a part-Percheron perhaps understandably not a member of L'Académie, I think it is still my duty to question "Adieu" -- If "Dieu" is omnipresent, then how would any directional prepositions apply?

Moves
01 Nov 22

@divegeester said
It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
Thank you for your report.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@woofwoof said
Your rap is crap.

I dunno, maybe try a random word generator, or coin a phrase or something.

Take an online writing course, or pay more attention to all of the RHP talent that you're alienating.

These fine people you're "bantering" with, routinely mop the floor with you.

When your're ready for the big leagues, hit me up, we'll give you a try-out little guy.

Ciao for now!
- WW
I was thinking a straightjacket and a ketamine drip, but I'm just a lay person with no medical qualifications.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@kevin-eleven said
but I'm just a lay person with no medical qualifications.
So is Ghost of a Duke, but you wouldn’t have thought so to listen to him a couple of years ago in my club.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@divegeester said
So is Ghost of a Duke, but you wouldn’t have thought so to listen to him a couple of years ago in my club.
I would never have been a member of your club.

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I've worked in mental health for 25 years with all the experience and training that has afforded me. But no, I do not have any medical qualifications. Please link to where I have claimed otherwise.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But no, I do not have any medical qualifications. Please link to where I have claimed otherwise.
It was more a case of you allowing misconceptions [rooted in you frequently claiming to "work in mental health" without revealing what kind of employee you actually were] to persist until Romans1009 called you out in 2018 at which point you had to come clean. Even I was privately suprised at the time by the "admission" he extracted from you.

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@fmf said
It was more a case of you allowing misconceptions [rooted in you frequently claiming to "work in mental health" without revealing what kind of employee you actually were] to persist until Romans1009 called you out in 2018 at which point you had to come clean. Even I was privately suprised at the time by the "admission" he extracted from you.
Oh dear. Any credibility you had left just evaporated. Let's hope Romans reappears so you can give him a pat on the back.

People close to me at the time knew exactly what I did for a living, and that included you.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Oh dear. Any credibility you had left just evaporated. Let's hope Romans reappears so you can give him a pat on the back.
The story is true.