Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Best to accept here you have misremembered. It's a generic term, unlike psychiatrist or clinical psychologist etc.
Nope. My memory of it is vivid.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
Not all. You can make whatever claims about yourself you want to.
If I had falsely claimed I was a psychiatrist, you'd have a valid point.

As it is, you have no valid point at all.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If I had falsely claimed I was a psychiatrist, you'd have a valid point.

As it is, you have no valid point at all.
If you now claim you are a mental health practitioner, having been at pains in 2018 to state that you had never claimed to be one, then OK. So be it.

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@fmf said
If you now claim you are a mental health practitioner, having been at pains in 2018 to state that you had never claimed to be one, then OK. So be it.
Again, I have worked in mental health for 25 years. Why would I ever deny being a practitioner in mental health? What you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You are just muddled with me clarifying I was not a psychiatrist.

Edit: Indeed, Romans challenged me when I said I 'was' a practitioner in mental health. Like you (apparently) he thought this meant I was claiming to be a psychiatrist.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, I have worked in mental health for 25 years. Why would I ever deny being a practitioner in mental health?
Who knows? But that's what you did back in 2018.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are just muddled with me clarifying I was not a psychiatrist.
No, I'm not. But it's OK. Like I said, you can make whatever claims you want about yourself.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
Who knows? But that's what you did back in 2018.
See my edit.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What you're saying doesn't even make sense.
Well, when you were called out in 2018 it was interesting. And this latest development is interesting too.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Romans challenged me when I said I 'was' a practitioner in mental health. Like you (apparently) he thought this meant I was claiming to be a psychiatrist.
Nope. The term you were at pains to distance yourself from back then was "medical health practitioner".

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
Well, when you were called out in 2018 it was interesting. And this latest development is interesting too.
It isn't remotely interesting.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It isn't remotely interesting.
It is interesting to me.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
Nope. The term you were at pains to distance yourself from back then was "medical health practitioner".
Why are you now changing 'mental' health practitioner to 'medical' health practitioner?

I am the first, I am not the second.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
It came as a bit of surprise to me when you got cornered on the Spirituality Forum and revealed that you weren't actually a mental health practitioner.
See here how you say 'mental health practitioner.'

Realizing your error, you have now replaced 'mental' for 'medical.'

Of course I would have denied being a 'medical' practitioner.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you now changing 'mental' health practitioner to 'medical' health practitioner?
I am typing quickly on a smartphone. I did not mean "medical", I meant "mental", which is the word I used in the other 20 or so posts.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See here how you say 'mental health practitioner.'
Yes, "mental health practitioner" is the term I intended every single time. Forget about the word "medical".