Airport security control - question

Airport security control - question

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
You mentioned music. I assume you play an instrument.
And why on earth would I want to talk to you about it? 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
And why on earth would I want to talk to you about it? 😛
Like I said, sorry I bothered.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Like I said, sorry I bothered.
Hey, if ever I just decide to take some of those disinhibition pills of yours and heap a load of mindless abuse on you for several pages of a thread, maybe that will create some commonality between us. We could could pop the pills together and call each other "asssholes in real life". But don't hold your breath on that. 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Hey, if ever I just decide to take some of those disinhibition pills of yours and heap a load of mindless abuse on you for several pages of a thread, maybe that will create some commonality between us. We could could pop the pills together and call each other "asssholes in real life". But don't hold your breath on that. 😛
So, it sounds like I won't be getting a Valentines day card then?

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

So, it sounds like I won't be getting a Valentines day card then?
Intermittent fake bonhomie by abusive people always makes me laugh. 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Intermittent fake bonhomie by abusive people always makes me laugh. 😛
Pretty fake for sure. There was just this tiniest edge of sarcasm though.....

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Pretty fake for sure. There was just this tiniest edge of sarcasm though.....
An edge of sarcasm in the personal question you asked about my real life? Well, yes, as I thought. What immediately came to mind was that the question was an insincere prelude to you talking about living in Jerusalem for the umpteenth umpteenth umpteenth time. I didn't think you really wanted to know whether or not I'd spent my "real life" in Japan trying to induce people "to commit suicide". I saw it all as insincere and sarcastic right from the get go. 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
An edge of sarcasm in the personal question you asked about my real life? Well, yes, as I thought. What immediately came to mind was that the question was an insincere prelude to you talking about living in Jerusalem for the umpteenth umpteenth umpteenth time. I didn't think you really wanted to know whether or not I'd spent my "real life" in Japan trying to ind ...[text shortened]... ce people "to commit suicide". I saw it all as insincere and sarcastic right from the get go. 😛
You've said your piece about ten times now, let it go. I won't bother you here again.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

You've said your piece about ten times now, let it go. I won't bother you here again.
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it lodged fully. And I also wanted to demonstrate to you that I can disapprove of something you say without calling you insulting names. 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it lodged fully. And I also wanted to demonstrate to you that I can disapprove of something you say without calling you insulting names. 😛
I call a spade a spade. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck, it's a pretty good guess it's a duck. Like FreakyK thinking Earth is a pancake and no amount of evidence otherwise changes his stance. And his sycophant Sieste, I imagine you three are great buddies.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

I call a spade a spade. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck, it's a pretty good guess it's a duck.
So why were you asking me personal questions? I tried to just ignore your fake bonhomie ~ no big deal ~ and you came back with something or other about me lying about having lived in Japan. I mean, what is the matter with you? Have I ever even once talked to you like that before today? No. 😛

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Like FreakyK thinking Earth is a pancake and no amount of evidence otherwise changes his stance. And his sycophant Sieste, I imagine you three are great buddies.
You do? Why would that be?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You do? Why would that be?
Just a guess. They are a piece of work. Why is it you keep posting to me if you are not at all interested in anything I have to say since I called you a sociopath. It seems to have rattled to to the bone so maybe there is some truth in it. Thing is though, most sociopaths are CEO's or presidents.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Just a guess. They are a piece of work. Why is it you keep posting to me if you are not at all interested in anything I have to say since I called you a sociopath. It seems to have rattled to to the bone so maybe there is some truth in it. Thing is though, most sociopaths are CEO's or presidents.
I'm a "sociopath"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Suzianne's dog works in an airport?
FMF,

Airport security control - question. That is what was being discussed not Suz's dog.

Grow Up Man,

-VR