Airport security control - question

Airport security control - question

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
You DO know what "yakuza" is, don't you?
Yes it's a Japanese word I used in an inconsequential quip earlier on this thread.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

You want to know what makes me laugh?

People who claim they are part of something who don't even know what that something is.
Part of what? What claim?

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
NO, you are missing the point. Learn if you are going to dish it out, you are going to get it back. It is very simple really, just like out in the real world. Only out in the real world, many would not say in person what they say on here. I am not one of them.
You say different things out in the real world or you say the same sort of things out in the real world?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 17

The topic is you claiming that you are "yakuza".

Originally posted by FMF
Where was this "claim"?
Your claim was on page one.

You do remember that far back, right?

Originally posted by FMF
With my Yakuza mates back in my pachinko parlour days, metal parts and tatoos went hand in hand.

You're about as "Yakuza" as my dog.

Still have all your fingers?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Part of what? What claim?
Gaslighting doesn't work here any more. Try another tack.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Yes it's a Japanese word I used in an inconsequential quip earlier on this thread.
No doubt.

Do you often use words you have no idea what they mean?

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Your claim was on page one.

You do remember that far back, right?

Originally posted by FMF
[b]With my Yakuza mates back in my pachinko parlour days, metal parts and tatoos went hand in hand.

You're about as "Yakuza" as my dog.

Still have all your fingers?
[/b]
Yes and then I said some more stuff and I finished with something along the lines of tell us about your dog.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

No doubt.

Do you often use words you have no idea what they mean?
What makes you think I don't know what it means? Of course I do. The silly off the cuff comment I made to Kewpie about metal parts and tattoos wouldn't have made any sense if I'd used the Japanese word for elevator attendant instead of Yakuza.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Yes and then I said some more stuff and I finished with something along the lines of tell us about your dog.
More gaslighting.

Prove to us you even know what "yakuza" means, and then explain how you were a part of it.

Or, just shut up about it. It's up to you.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

More gaslighting.

Prove to us you even know what "yakuza" means, and then explain how you were a part of it.

Or, just shut up about it. It's up to you.
Me part of the yakuza? When? Do you mean "back in my pachinko parlour days"?

Do you also think that I actually had a period of my life that is called the "pachinko parlour days"?

Is that what's this all about?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
What makes you think I don't know what it means? Of course I do. The silly off the cuff comment I made to Kewpie about metal parts and tattoos wouldn't have made any sense if I'd used the Japanese word for elevator attendant instead of Yakuza.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza

"Yakuza are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan."

Originally posted by FMF
With my Yakuza mates back in my pachinko parlour days, metal parts and tatoos went hand in hand.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Surely you understand this. You've said it yourself enough times.

As I said, you are as Yakuza as my dog (which means not at all).

Since you also claim that you know what it is, then please explain how you are a part of organized crime in Japan. Specious narrative claiming is all it is. Unless, you know, you didn't really know what it means, and just spoke out your "other end". That's okay too, God knows we see enough of that here. Just "man up" and admit it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Me part of the yakuza? When? Do you mean "back in my pachinko parlour days"?

Do you also think that I actually had a period of my life that is called the "pachinko parlour days"?

Is that what's this all about?
You are the one who vomited that particular bit so now you have to live with it. It goes to your credibility. I say what I think, I say what I did, I don't lie about where and when I worked but you can just pop off with crazy shyte and we are supposed to be telepathic and think, well that was just rhetorical, he didn't mean what he said. Like you mentioning you were top dog for your age group, I guess under ten yo, in judoka.

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza

"Yakuza are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan."

Originally posted by FMF
[b]With my Yakuza mates back in my pachinko parlour days, metal parts and tatoos went hand in hand.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Surely you understand this. ...[text shortened]... other end". That's okay too, God knows we see enough of that here. Just "man up" and admit it.[/b]
You think my quip to Kewpie actually means I was a part of organized crime in Japan?

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are the one who vomited that particular bit so now you have to live with it. It goes to your credibility. I say what I think, I say what I did, I don't lie about where and when I worked but you can just pop off with crazy shyte and we are supposed to be telepathic and think, well that was just rhetorical, he didn't mean what he said. Like you mentioning you were top dog for your age group, I guess under ten yo, in judoka.
Vomitted? Rhetorical? Telepathic? Credibility?

F

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like you mentioning you were top dog for your age group, I guess under ten yo, in judoka.
In the context of the kind of tongue in cheek blather it obviously was, the fact that it happens to be true is really neither here nor there.