1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 09:05
    Originally posted by apathist
    So the people around you, it does not matter if they are good, but if they fail to believe your belief, the get eternity in hell?
    ('Our conversation is more appropriate for Personal Messages than in a general forum.
    The door is always open. My Iggy's almost eight years old and still a virgin.'😉
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 09:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ('Our conversation is more appropriate for Personal Messages than in a general forum.
    What the fudge is an Iggy? I would not mind actually communicating.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 09:33
    What the fudge is an Iggy? I would not mind actually communicating.
    "Ignored Players
    Name
    Your ignore list is currently empty."
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 14:19
    Bobby's Iggy may be a virgin, but his name, on the other hand, appears on an untold number of other Iggies.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 15:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    I would like to see you respond. This God you advocate sends us to hell, regardless of how we behave?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 17:23
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Bobby's Iggy may be a virgin, but his name, on the other hand, appears on an untold number of other Iggies.
    Only by those who require an audience to chat with him. 😛
  7. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 02:53
    Originally posted by mikelom
    The side was chosen for me, in most of what I learned by observation and from historical recordings I read and studied in most subjects.

I believe most of that taught me the better side.... 😉

-m.
    I appreciate your statement. But, you were not chosen. YOU chose. Way to use the most powerful aspect of a human being; free will. 😉
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 15:41
    Originally posted by Westside Mobster
    I appreciate your statement. But, you were not chosen. YOU chose. Way to use the most powerful aspect of a human being; free will. 😉
    I didn't choose in any fundamental way as a foetus, or as a baby child who could not communicate, and had no value judgements to give. They were, indeed, chosen for me, before I could even retort an opinion, or response that I knew I was making. They were chosen for me by examples displayed to me.

Or do you disagree?

-m. 😉
  9. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 15:56
    I didn't choose in any fundamental way as a foetus, or as a baby child who could not communicate, and had no value judgements to give. They were, indeed, chosen for me, before I could even retort an opinion, or response that I knew I was making. They were chosen for me by examples displayed to me.

Or do you disagree?

-m. 😉
    From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen.

Cat Stevens.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 16:00

I would like to see you respond. This God you advocate sends us to hell, regardless of how we behave?
    I have, repeatedly, in this forum and in the other busy one.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 16:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

If those other lonely Iggies are so hot and indiscriminate that they can't wait to hook up with and jump the bones of the nearest
    Dumb Swede in sight, that's their business. They really should shop around for nice chastity belts and wait for their right man.
  12. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 23:231 edit

Or do you disagree?

-m. 😉
    I disagree. Here is why. As human beings I do beleive we are disposed to certain characteristics, and behaviours. Whether good or bad there is a large parameter of choices an individual makes. But, once our mind has developed (excluding those those with limited or chemically induced mental facultys) the decision on how you live, what you do, and how you act, rely solely upon YOUR choice. Retort?
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:52
    Originally posted by Westside Mobster
    I disagree. Here is why. As human beings I do beleive we are disposed to certain characteristics, and behaviours. Whether good or bad there is a large parameter of choices an individual makes. But, once our mind has developed (excluding those those with limited or chemically induced mental facultys) the decision on how you live, what you do, and how you act, rely solely upon YOUR choice. Retort?
    you refer directly to developed mind.

My OP was with regard to foetus/very young children (0-2-3 years old), and with regard to being fundamentally good or bad.

You are talking in respect to your currnet knowledge: quote "i believe"; "large parahamsters"; "our mind has developed, the decisions"..... and finally, "your choice".

What has any of that developmental choice in time, post adolesence, have to do with the OP?

This is not a retort, but a simple question, regarding choice, influence and none of those in the early years of life - although, it is obvious from the OP website reference that influences are of apparent influence when it comes to early choices.

Can you stay in context of the OP?

-m. 😉
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 16:45
    you refer directly to developed mind.

My OP was with regard to foetus/very young children (0-2-3 years old), and with regard to being fundamentally good or bad.

You are talking in respect to your currnet knowledge: quote "i believe"; "large parahamsters"; "our mind has developed, the decisions"..... and finally, "your choice".

What has any of that d ...[text shortened]... nfluence when it comes to early choices.

Can you stay in context of the OP?

-m. 😉
    Reads like some sterile, academic, machine generated pap (We all know Mikelom's capable of better than that).
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 22:262 edits
    Another sneering comment on a post not directed to you personally? How do you like it when it's done to you? We all know GB's capable of better than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree