Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
The concept of "political correctness" - as far as I can make out - is not about private thoughts ~ there is no such thing as 'politics' until you have more than one person ~ but instead pertains to behaviour and interaction between people.

When I was a kid in the 60s and 70s I witnessed plenty of cases of physically disabled people being mocked cruelly on a ...[text shortened]... which often seems to be the case in American society and political culture, I do not support it.
My perspective of American society and political culture comes from living here. I don't need to read opinions of what it is like from half way around the world. I won't comment on your political culture or society because I don't live there, and I would not presume to know so very much about it from simply reading or hearing about it.

F

Moves
05 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
My perspective of American society and political culture comes from living here. I don't need to read opinions of what it is like from half way around the world. I won't comment on your political culture or society because I don't live there, and I would not presume to know so very much about it from simply reading or hearing about it.
You should just engage and behave as you see fit in an international public forum like this and not feel the need to do anything against your will.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You should just engage and behave as you see fit in an international public forum like this and not feel the need to do anything against your will.
LOL

But what if I don't want to engage and behave as I see fit in an international public foursome like this... and what if I do feel the need to do something against my will? What then?

F

Moves
05 Aug 14

But what if I don't want to engage and behave as I see fit in an international public foursome like this... and what if I do feel the need to do something against my will? What then?
It's really just up to you.

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
It is my business, moron. It was mentioned in a post directed to me and it makes absolutely no sense.
If you can't contribute anything but mindless drivel, do us all a favor and lock yourself in a dark closet.
mindless drivel? Randolf please, behave yourself.

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Can't you just wake him up?
The Gimp is a asleep.

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by Kegge
The Gimp is a asleep.
Hey Keggs, sup?

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hey Keggs, sup?
Watching your posts develop through this thread I'm reminded of a kid at school who would often hang around with the "big boys" hoping there would be a fight that he wouldn't have to actually get involved in, but through some sort of weak assosiation with one of the protagonists could feel a vicarious sense of participation and reflected importance.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Aug 14

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Actually I find his posts highly entertaining, creative, articulate, knowledgeable and bordering on literary genius. I guess it a matter of perspective Randolf but we should be positive about our friends 😀

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually I find his posts highly entertaining, creative, articulate, knowledgeable and bordering on literary genius. I guess it a matter of perspective Randolf but we should be positive about our friends...
There is significant difference between making an authentic positive comment about someone and ramming one’s head so far up the "big boy's" rectum that it becomes difficult to tell where he ends and you begin.

But then I suppose from your pin-hole perspective; bottom up from the lower social strata of the forum, it would be churlish to deny you the gratitude you feel to anyone who will allow you kiss their fat-arse.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Suzianne and Limeboy claimed that I accused Grampy Bobby of plagiarism

I recall you were searching for evidence of plagiarism and thought you had found it. You didn't actually need to come right out and say I hereby accuse GB of plagiarism! for anyone to know what you were doing.

The fact that you didn't actually find the evidence you were looking for doesn't mean you weren't looking for it... a 10 year old child could see what you were trying to do.

F

Moves
05 Aug 14

I recall you were searching for evidence of plagiarism and thought you had found it.
You recall?? You have already admitted that you did not read the two threads in question? What are you on about?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You recall?? You have already admitted that you did not read the two threads in question? What are you on about?
I never said I didn't read those two threads, so what are you on about?

I went back to the two threads in question that had (past tense) appeared here (at the GF) and couldn't find them. I didn't read everything about this when they were visible, but I read enough to understand what randy andy was trying to do.

You're trying to connect dots that aren't there... when someone here said a couple of threads had been deleted I went back to look, and sure enough they were gone. So how in your mind does this mean I never saw those threads to begin with?

Nice try though... Some of us pay attention to our own messages as well as the messages not written by us.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Aha, here it is... this is why you assumed I had never read those two threads.

You: Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted?

Me: Nope. I looked but they were already gone. Can you find someone who might be able to back up your allegation?

I looked for the threads after you mentioned them. And of course they were already gone. (a foregone conclusion, wouldn't you say?) I was having a bit of fun with you. You assumed I had never read those two threads. (that was your mistake, not mine) So even after assuming I had never read those two threads you were referring me to those two threads... as though it was (or could be) proof of what you were saying. But you and I both knew those threads had already been deleted. What you didn't know is that I had previously read most of those two threads long BEFORE you had referred me to them. I wasn't actually answering the question you asked:

You: Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted?

Me: Nope. I looked but they were already gone. Can you find someone who might be able to back up your allegation?

Do you see it now? You asked if I read them and I said I looked for them. I employed one of your own debating techniques... I made a statement that was true, and then let you assume I was obediently answering your question. You have every reason to feel justified and proud of yourself now, because the fact that you fell for one of your own tricks is actually testimony to your flawless and tactically sound style of debate... Congratulations are in order.