1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 14:55
    It's Breivik all over again, same sociopathic ideology.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 14:55
    A minute’s silence was held in respect of those in New zealand at the start of the Wales v Ireland rugby final today.

New Zealand were said to be a great team. They have played against Wales 34 times since 1905, beating them for the 31st time in 2017.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 15:14
    They have to stop talking about the gunman and concentrate more on the stories of the Victims.

-VR
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 15:22
    The Christchurch mayor is talking about replacing the hate with love. To love one another. Isn't that the reason this happened, that the community would choose to love a practicing child rapist religion in our community?
  5. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 16:171 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 16:36

7. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 16:38
    Mark Taylor joined this religion went to Syria, joined isis and believed he was entitled to buy wives of little kidnapped Iraqi girls. But he could only afford rubbish. When your religion does shyt like that you are entitled to this.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 17:17
    @executioner-brand said
    Mark Taylor joined this religion went to Syria, joined isis and believed he was entitled to buy wives of little kidnapped Iraqi girls. But he could only afford rubbish. When your religion does shyt like that you are entitled to this.
    Attempting to follow your reasoning here: in order to deter some wanna-be Islamist from traveling to Syria, joining the ISIS jihad, and raping some under-age Iraqi girl, Mr. Tarrant goes to two mosques in NZ, murders Mucad Ibrahim, age 3, and 48 others. Have I got that right? Killing a 3-year old child in NZ is somehow going to stop or prevent an underage girl kidnapped from Iraq from being raped!?

Does it not strike you that many of the NZ mosque victims were refugees fleeing ISIS? Precisely because they do not agree with ISIS's programme or interpretation of Islam.
  9. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 17:57
    @rookie54 said
    @divegeester
    the dismissive attitude towards the newly orphaned kids...
    and you truly do not see that???

odd
    “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.“
    —John Donne

When I read divegeester’s comment, and knowing him as I do (although I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting him face to face), the preceding quote immediately came to mind. When I read dive’s post, what I felt I’d the reminder that although the NZ mass murders are horrific, they are not isolated. These acts happen every day and far too forgotten and collectively dismissed...the very point that I believe divegeester was trying to make yet ironically for which he was challenged.

Social forums are fertile ground for murky misunderstandings.

Dismissive is the last word I would use to describe my friend.
  10. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:00
    I do not believe this list is complete, however, sadly it raises awareness of the loss of beautiful humanity because we (collectively) cannot seem to care enough to understand each other.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213358
  11. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:04
    @moonbus said
    Attempting to follow your reasoning here: in order to deter some wanna-be Islamist from traveling to Syria, joining the ISIS jihad, and raping some under-age Iraqi girl, Mr. Tarrant goes to two mosques in NZ, murders Mucad Ibrahim, age 3, and 48 others. Have I got that right? Killing a 3-year old child in NZ is somehow going to stop or prevent an underage girl kidnapped from ...[text shortened]... eing[/i] ISIS? Precisely because they do not agree with ISIS's programme or interpretation of Islam.
    I never said it was going to stop any of the terrible wrongs the child rape religion achieves every day. I said shyt is going to happen to them for good reason like the wrongs the religion did with Mark Taylor or any believer who follows child rape and expects peace. Isn't it wrong, first, to be accepting a religion that aims to have sex with children?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:15
    @trev33 said
    I didn't read any apology.
    Me neither.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:152 edits

14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:211 edit
    @hakima said
    “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tol ...[text shortened]... ound for murky misunderstandings.

Dismissive is the last word I would use to describe my friend.
    Thank you Hakima, you are precisely correct and I should have explained myself more clearly to avoid being misunderstood; no harm done though I’m sure. A misunderstanding of misunderstandings.

All is good with Rookie and me I am sure.

🙂
  15. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 18:281 edit
    Muhammad is their leader. He says to marry 5 year old girls.

So basically they didn't do a good job of fleeing, they remained exactly the same.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree