Christchurch victims.

Christchurch victims.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Actually my question was do you agree with someone going around killing people because of their Religion?

-VR
It would depend on the situation. In Afghanistan where they were proud of 9/11, yes. But you would need to begin the judgment at A[9/11].

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Mar 19

@executioner-brand said
It would depend on the situation. In Afghanistan where they were proud of 9/11, yes. But you would need to begin the judgment at A[9/11].
You are one sick puppy.

Seek help.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are one sick puppy.

Seek help.
I concur!

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Mar 19

@executioner-brand said
@wolfgang59

This was based in part on the precedent set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, as described in the hadith collections considered to be authentic by Muslims. According to these sources, Muhammad married Aisha, his third wife, when she was about six,[50] and consummated the marriage when she was about nine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
You said Muslims were directed to do this.
I asked where or by whom.

Do you have an answer or do you concede you just made that up?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19

@wolfgang59 said
You said Muslims were directed to do this.
I asked where or by whom.

Do you have an answer or do you concede you just made that up?
what i'm saying is the highest of spots in Islam is reserved for the prophet who married a 6 year old girl. is that what you want to be known for in your community because muslims think it's normal... evident in the countries they reside. I don't want people who are a known danger to young girls living in my neighbourhood. why HE did it, you'd have to ask him.

can you name one successful Muslim women of your new found love?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are one sick puppy.

Seek help.
Are you a danger to American Soldier suicide because of this guilt trip of remorse? I was meaning what happened and what happens today. Taliban get killed. I'm ok with someone(America) doing this because it was what the Taliban asked for.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Mar 19

@executioner-brand said
what i'm saying is the highest of spots in Islam is reserved for the prophet who married a 6 year old girl. is that what you want to be known for in your community because muslims think it's normal... evident in the countries they reside. I don't want people who are a known danger to young girls living in my neighbourhood. why HE did it, you'd have to ask him.

can you name one successful Muslim women of your new found love?
What you were previously saying was that
Muslims are directed to marry young girls.
That is not true.

The story of Mohammed marrying a young girl is not part of the Quran.
It is open to interpretation (for instance at the time of the story birthdyas
were not celebrated and people routinely did not know their age.)
Consummation of the marriage was at puberty.

That would be the same as the practice in other parts of the world at the time.

And remember child marriage is still legal in most states of US.
How many Muslims take advantage of that? Hit us with some FACTS

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
What you were previously saying was that
Muslims are directed to marry young girls.
That is not true.

The story of Mohammed marrying a young girl is not part of the Quran.
It is open to interpretation (for instance at the time of the story birthdyas
were not celebrated and people routinely did not know their age.)
Consummation of the marriage was at puberty.

...[text shortened]... s still legal in most states of US.
How many Muslims take advantage of that? Hit us with some FACTS
ok here is some facts.
we ban Michael Jackson from airplay but embrace these pedophiles with open arms.
now you're just making that up to support your pre-conceived notion of innocence. Wiki said 6 years old a marriage and consummation(after the grinding) at 9 years old. You'd have to present facts that dispute wiki.

But facts do say child marriage is a reality for the religion in advanced stages. What do you think they do in Afghanistan? Child marriage is common BECAUSE it is the essence of their religion.

Coastguardmedic

Tennessee

Moves
17 Mar 19

@Suziann
Chicago and many other "progressive" cities and states have some the toughest anti-gun laws on the books, yet death by hand guns is off the charts. We hardly ever hear of (Cary Conceal Weapon) CCWs stopping a crime from taking place because the media are biased and anti-second amendment; therefore, no reporting.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Mar 19

@executioner-brand said
Are you a danger to American Soldier suicide because of this guilt trip of remorse? I was meaning what happened and what happens today. Taliban get killed. I'm ok with someone(America) doing this because it was what the Taliban asked for.
When asked if 'you agree with someone going around killing people because of their Religion?' The 'ONLY' sane answer is 'no.'

If you find yourself providing a different answer, seek help.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19

It's mixed messages from our rulers. first they say how important children are and then they are not.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 Mar 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When asked if 'you agree with someone going around killing people because of their Religion?' The 'ONLY' sane answer is 'no.'

If you find yourself providing a different answer, seek help.
however, when they are pissing on the Taliban's dead bodies I don't think that is sane. why seek help. i'm perfectly fine with America's actions in Afghanistan. In Iraq, not so. Because they never did 9/11 or were proud of it.

Über-Nerd

Moves
17 Mar 19
1 edit

@Executioner-Brand

Listen, here's the ticket:

1. Nobody here is in favor of child marriages.

2. We all know that Mohammed allegedly married a child. Please stop repeating this, we're not deaf.

3. The custom of child marriage is nothing to do with Islam per se. The custom pre-dated Islam and is specific to certain regions of the world. Mohammed did not invent the custom, but neither did he eradicate it.

4. Not everyone from that region of the world today agrees with the ancient custom or practices it.

5. Not all Muslims in the world today agree with the ancient custom or practice it.

6. You have no evidence that the people slaughtered in the NZ mosques agreed with the ancient custom or intended to practice it in your neighborhood.

Moves
18 Mar 19

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Mar 19

@executioner-brand said
ok here is some facts.
This is your third and last time to justify your
statement that Muslims are directed to marry young girls.

Go ahead.