1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 19:01
    @executioner-brand said
    Muhammad is their leader. He says to marry 5 year old girls.

So basically they didn't do a good job of fleeing, they remained exactly the same.
    Seeing as how found myself misunderstood once in this thread, let me do you the service of asking you to explain yourself. Because what you are writing doesn’t read well and may not be what you mean to convey.

Thanks
  2. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 19:50
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/this-is-going-to-make-us-stronger-muslims-stand-together-in-the-face-of-fear.html

Having lived in New Zealand most of my life I think this will have the opposite effect to what the terrorist intended.Even the criminal gangs have been showing support for the muslim community. Probably no imagination can come close to knowing what the victims will be feeling for a long time.Kia Kaha my brothers.
  3. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 19:54
    and sisters
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 19:59
    @very-rusty said
    They have to stop talking about the gunman and concentrate more on the stories of the Victims.

-VR
    Agreed.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 20:391 edit
    @executioner-brand said
    I never said it was going to stop any of the terrible wrongs the child rape religion achieves every day. I said shyt is going to happen to them for good reason like the wrongs the religion did with Mark Taylor or any believer who follows child rape and expects peace. Isn't it wrong, first, to be accepting a religion that aims to have sex with children?
    I agree you did not say that, but what you said was incoherent. I am still trying to decipher it. Perhaps you could cite some reference to the case of the “Mark Taylor” in question; googling that name turns up a number of irrelevant positives.
  6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 20:551 edit
    @moonbus

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12209406

Taylor said he regretted not being able to afford a Yazidi slave. The Islamic State took thousands of Yazidi women and girls as sex slaves, viewing female members of the religious minority as heretics worthy of subjugation and rape.
    "To buy a slave, you're looking at least $4000 American to buy an older woman, at least past 50 years old," he told ABC. "And to buy a decent one, at least (US) $10,000 or $20,000."
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 21:04
    @executioner-brand said
    @moonbus

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12209406

Taylor said he regretted not being able to afford a Yazidi slave. The Islamic State took thousands of Yazidi women and girls as sex slaves, viewing female members of the religious minority as heretics worthy of subjugation and rape.
    "To buy a slave, you're looking at least $4000 ...[text shortened]... least past 50 years old," he told ABC. "And to buy a decent one, at least (US) $10,000 or $20,000."
    Thanks for the link; I read the article. Taylor seems to have had a distorted world view well before he ran off to Syria in search of a sex slave. Now, what has this to do the killings in the NZ mosque? How you connect up those dots still escapes me.
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 21:121 edit
    @moonbus said
    Thanks for the link; I read the article. Taylor seems to have had a distorted world view well before he ran off to Syria in search of a sex slave. Now, what has this to do the killings in the NZ mosque? How you connect up those dots still escapes me.
    Hatred of his Muslim life caused it. First he was on the news and then the terrorist attack.

What you all mostly are telling me is you can come to NZ, have child sex(which is the religion) and expect to live peacefully and free. That isn't what happened here or many other places and it isn't what will happen in the pedophile religion's future. Having sex with 5 year olds creates hate and hate is what you will expect to see in your futures if you accept child rapists in your communities. Facts.

If you want to live free and at peace you need to live a life worthy of that. A pedophile religion doesn't prove this.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 21:23
    @executioner-brand said
    Hatred of his Muslim life caused it. First he was on the news and then the terrorist attack.

What you all mostly are telling me is you can come to NZ, have child sex(which is the religion) and expect to live peacefully and free. That isn't what happened here or many other places and it isn't what will happen in the pedophile religion's future. Having sex with 5 y ...[text shortened]... what you will expect to see in your futures if you accept child rapists in your communities. Facts.
    If you think that Muslims routinely have child-sex then you
    must get your world-view of Christians from the bible ... yes?

God impregnating a child.
    Lot having sex with his daughters. (His defence was he was drunk.)
    Is this OK with you?

Then we have stoning to death, genocide, infanticide etc. etc.

Most if not all religions are full of crap. Don't single out Islam.
  10. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 21:263 edits
    @wolfgang59 said
    If you think that Muslims routinely have child-sex then you
    must get your world-view of Christians from the bible ... yes?

God impregnating a child.
    Lot having sex with his daughters. (His defence was he was drunk.)
    Is this OK with you?

Then we have stoning to death, genocide, infanticide etc. etc.

Most if not all religions are full of crap. Don't single out Islam.
    I'm not religious. But yes, many Catholic priests have sex with little boys.

The difference is Islam's prophet married a 5 year old girl they worship and want to be the same. Unlike Catholicism, Muslims are directed to do this.

How many children should be raped in our country for their religious freedoms?

They go peace be upon the pedophile. lol. Never arrives and look at the dump of countries their religion has created like Syria. Which is an advanced form of the religion.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 22:02
    @executioner-brand said

The difference is Islam's prophet married a 5 year old girl they worship and want to be the same. Unlike Catholicism, Muslims are directed to do this.

They go peace be upon the pedophile. lol. Never arri ...[text shortened]... dump of countries their religion has created like Syria. Which is an advanced form of the religion.
    In your honest personal opinion, is there any justification at all in the shooting of those Muslims in New Zealand?
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 22:03
    @executioner-brand said

What you all mostly are telling me is you can come to NZ, have child sex(which is the religion) and expect to live peacefully and free. That isn't what happened here or many other places and it isn't what will happen in the pedophile religion's future. Having sex with 5 y ...[text shortened]... e free and at peace you need to live a life worthy of that. A pedophile religion doesn't prove this.
    Sorry, you're still dropping me off the back of your wagon. What has Mark Taylor's perverse desire to have a sex-slave got to do with the people in the NZ mosque? Are you saying the people in the NZ mosque were pedophiles?

Taylor was evidently wacko before he went to join ISIS; no one there made him wacko; he joined ISIS because he was wacko.

ISIS is not Islam, you know. ISIS are just thugs and criminals who attract distorted people like Taylor.
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 22:081 edit
    @executioner-brand said

They go peace be upon the pedophile. lol. Never arri ...[text shortened]... dump of countries their religion has created like Syria. Which is an advanced form of the religion.
    What do you think being religious means? Do you know any religious people?

I was raised as a catholic and attended a catholic school where my headmaster caned me, I stole sixpence from a church at the age of 11, I used to prefer riding my pony to attending mass on Sunday mornings, I had sex before I got married, I used contraception, I have been guilty of blasphemy, I have lied to my parents.

Not all catholics adhere to the 10 commandments.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 22:08
    @moonbus said
    Sorry, you're still dropping me off the back of your wagon. What has Mark Taylor's perverse desire to have a sex-slave got to do with the people in the NZ mosque? Are you saying the people in the NZ mosque were pedophiles?

Taylor was evidently wacko before he went to join ISIS; no one there made him wacko; he joined ISIS because he was wacko.

ISIS is not Islam, you know. ISIS are just thugs and criminals who attract distorted people like Taylor.
    ALL the followers of the religion are basically pedophiles. Why would they not be supporting pedophilia when their top prophet marries a little girl. Not one of them claim any different about their prophet.

btw... I don't support the terrorist attack. I just think it is fully expected and will be expected in the future until the child rape hate is dealt with. They came here and said peace to pedophiles which never arrived.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '19 22:17
    @executioner-brand said
    ALL the followers of the religion are basically pedophiles. Why would they not be supporting pedophilia when their top prophet marries a little girl. Not one of them claim any different about their prophet.

btw... I don't support the terrorist attack. I just think it is fully expected and will be expected in the future until the child rape hate is dealt with. They came here and said peace to pedophiles which never arrived.
    Oh give it a rest you tedious and misguided fellow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree