1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 16:141 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have stated that Clinton was not found innocent by anyone. So what is it you think she has been found to be, if not innocent? Are you claiming she was found to have committed crimes? It seems the FBI have looked into the case twice and have found her to have been careless but have found her to be innocent of crimes.
    FMF,
    What it means is that they did not find anything...I think someone told Comey to either put up, shut up, or charges would be laid against the FBI. IF Clinton is elected, how long do you think he will hold his Job as FBI director. Ok, you can give more than a YES or No answer....LOL...

Regards,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 16:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have stated that Clinton was not found innocent by anyone. So what is it you think she has been found to be, if not innocent? Are you claiming she was found to have committed crimes? It seems the FBI have looked into the case twice and have found her to have been careless but have found her to be innocent of crimes.
    She hasn't found to be anything, this was the entire point of my text. Just try to be less self assuming and you will not make these clumsy lunges.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 16:27
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    Be serious, do you think there will EVER be a trial?

Regards,
    -VR
    No not after this. Comey had his chance but ruled that there was no evidence of criminal intent. How he came to this conclusion many people have questioned because she removed material from the servers while under subpoena.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 17:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No not after this. Comey had his chance but ruled that there was no evidence of criminal intent. How he came to this conclusion many people have questioned because she removed material from the servers while under subpoena.
    I guess Hilary will bring this home tonight.
    A Gold Standard election result !! 😀😀

Brexit may have a tougher time going through in future.

Looks like a clear path forward for globalization. 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 17:14
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I guess Hilary will bring this home tonight.
    A Gold Standard election result !! 😀😀

Brexit may have a tougher time going through in future.

Looks like a clear path forward for globalization. 😀
    Why do governments want globalism? So that they can control the people, that's all.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:17
    Hillary is innocent. Take it to the bank.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:21
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Hillary is innocent. Take it to the bank.
    Hillary is an incompetent, grossly negligent, Arkansas hillbilly that has milked the system for all she can git!
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:43
    Hillary is an incompetent, grossly negligent, Arkansas hillbilly that has milked the system for all she can git!
    She's from Chicago and it rankles you that a woman can be president.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:50
    She's from Chicago and it rankles you that a woman can be president.
    Chicago, wow no wonder she has a fake southern accent and no it doesn't rankle me at all, infact its not even relevant as I am European.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:522 edits
    robbie,
    You are a self proclaimed know it all from England or is it Scottland now. I think I had a vote, I would vote for Mrs. Clinton. Neither of them are saints by any stretch of the imagination. Always better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't. Trump is too much of a hot head, like yourself.

Regards,
    -VR
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:55
    Chicago, wow no wonder she has a fake southern accent and no it doesn't rankle me at all, infact its not even relevant as I am European.
    If you hear a Southern accent you need to clean your ears more often.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:07
    Not relevant? Then why are you sticking your meddlesome nose into the American presidential election?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 22:01
    Not relevant? Then why are you sticking your meddlesome nose into the American presidential election?
    Actually i have learned so much from 'sticking my meddlesome nose into the American presidential election', for example, to date i have learned about,

The electoral college
    Shay's rebellion
    The hatch act
    Zengers trial
    The Constitutional Convention of 1787
    The Bill of Rights
    Elite theory
    The Homestead Act of 1862
    Bacon's Rebellion
    Marbury v Madison

and not a few other things that yet escape me at present. For me its an education, I can't say what it means for you..
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 22:12
    Actually i have learned so much from 'sticking my meddlesome nose into the American presidential election', for example, to date i have learned about,

The electoral college
    Shay's rebellion
    The hatch act
    Zengers trial
    The Constitutional Convention of 1787
    The Bill of Rights
    Elite theory
    The Homestead Act of 1862
    Bacon's Rebellion
    Marbury ...[text shortened]... ngs that yet escape me at present. For me its an education, I can't say what it means for you..
    It means a lot for me. That's a good start. And you're learning, not kibitzing.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 22:163 edits
    It means a lot for me. That's a good start. And you're learning, not kibitzing.
    I am just like you, a life long learner. I have never voted in any election ever nor will I - politics is a dirty business 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree