Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Randers, Randers you are too late my son, I had it on my feed an hour ago! Still tis a great pity really, one hoped for more. Obviously the timing is bad, Mr Comey could have waited till the election was over. 🙂

I would also like to point out just because the FBI found no criminality does not mean that Mrs Clinton is innocent, all it says is that the FBI's position has not changed since July.
She's guilty until proven innocent, right? You're like a dog with a bone.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16
4 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
She's guilty until proven innocent, right? You're like a dog with a bone.
She's Hillary Clinton, the normal rule of law does not apply. Furthermore some have stated that this proves that Mrs Clinton is innocent, which it does not. For her to be proven innocent she would need to go to trial and as we know she somehow miraculously managed to evade this, Old Bill having a word with the DOJ.

Interesting to see the main stream cookie cutter echo chamber media portray Mrs Clinton like she's a Saint.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

She's guilty until proven innocent, right?
Hillary Clinton hasn't been proven innocent of murdering those 47 people, or having people murder them for her [and her husband], either.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
Hillary Clinton hasn't been proven innocent of murdering those 47 people, or having people murder them for her [and her husband], either.
Actually as was pointed out in the debates forum one is not proven innocent, one is acquitted. As Mrs Clinton did not stand trail she cannot have been acquitted.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Nov 16

Actually as was pointed out in the debates forum one is not proven innocent, one is acquitted. As Mrs Clinton did not stand trail she cannot have been acquitted.
Was my post too subtle for you?

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

Was my post too subtle for you?
No one is calling into question the presumption of innocence Randolph. Far from being too subtle, it was actually rather predictable.

F

Moves
07 Nov 16

What does this have to do with the "fact", swirling round in alt-right circles, that Hillary Clinton was behind the murder of 47 people?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
What does this have to do with the "fact", swirling round in alt-right circles, that Hillary Clinton was behind the murder of 47 people?
Do you personally believe she was responsible for the murder of 47 people?

-VR

F

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Do you personally believe she was responsible for the murder of 47 people?
Why, do you think I might?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Nov 16

No one is calling into question the presumption of innocence Randolph. Far from being too subtle, it was actually rather predictable.
No, zeroboy, you are the predictable one. And you are one of the barking dogs calling into question Hillary's presumed innocence.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

No, zeroboy, you are the predictable one. And you are one of the barking dogs calling into question Hillary's presumed innocence.
I have done no such thing, you are drooling.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Why are you asking me? why not ask those that authored the material.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Nov 16

I have done no such thing, you are drooling.
Maybe so. But drooling is better than lying.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 16

Maybe so. But drooling is better than lying.
Wow you are a moral philosopher after all, amaziiiiing!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Why, do you think I might?
You said: Hillary Clinton hasn't been proven innocent of murdering those 47 people, or having people murder them for her [and her husband], either.

I said: Do you personally believe she was responsible for the murder of 47 people?

You said: Why, do you think I might?

It appeared to me to be a simple Yes or No answer.

-VR