Chip on your shoulder much?
    Hmm, same choice of words as Hakima. 🤔

Anti-cliques not much?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 14:01
    @relentless-red said
    In fact you are so wonderful you expect that people will want to listen to your voice on the radio.
    The radio programmes are really good. You have the the option of not listening to them, of course. What seems to have your shorts knotted is that I am sharing them with the community.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:26
    @very-rusty said
    I've never seen you with so many red thumbs down torunn that would be normal for People like goad, SuzieQ, Dive, fmf, wolfy, lemon, and myself Just off the top of my head without thinking about it, but not you? I think you are trying to make yourself part of a group who you are above or at least use to be above. I've found you to be quite controversial lately. Is this to b ...[text shortened]... now. In no way telling you what to do, just an observation I've made in the past little bit.

-VR
    I have no idea how and why. I don't feel I belong to any group - from my perspective there are no groups, just people arguing, some more some less. I shouldn't need to defend myself, I'm not that controversial. And I'm here to make friends, not enemies.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:28
    @divegeester said
    What became a bit personal?
    The thought of a place where friends come together for a chat and something to eat/drink and some fun.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:42
    @torunn said
    I have no idea how and why. I don't feel I belong to any group - from my perspective there are no groups, just people arguing, some more some less. I shouldn't need to defend myself, I'm not that controversial. And I'm here to make friends, not enemies.
    I think you know exactly what is going on torunn, just saying be very careful what wagon you get on. You have gotten more controversial and I am not the only one to see that one of the few to say it out loud is all.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:44
    @torunn said
    The thought of a place where friends come together for a chat and something to eat/drink and some fun.
    All sounds very nice, but you have to walk the walk if you're going to talk the talk an expression I've always liked!

-VR
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:46
    @very-rusty said
    All sounds very nice, but you have to walk the walk if you're going to talk the talk an expression I've always liked!

-VR
    Keep walking...
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:471 edit

Removed by poster

9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:48
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    I don't have to do anything like that. I have posted in a thread which I enjoyed doing.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:55
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Keep walking...
    Felling left out goad? 😛 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:56
    @torunn said
    I don't have to do anything like that. I have posted in a thread which I enjoyed doing.
    I've said what I have to say on it to you torunn.

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:01
    @torunn said
    The term “talk the talk, walk the walk” is a phrase in English that means a person should support what they say, not just with words, but also through action.

VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:02
    @very-rusty said
    I think you know exactly what is going on torunn, just saying be very careful what wagon you get on.
    I think one of two scenarios are occurring here in the GF recently:

1. We are all involved in an RHP Game of Thrones, where Suzianne is the mother of dragons, Dive the imp, and myself that John Snow dude who came back from the dead.

2. There is no sinister collective, no conspiring of thumbs. There is simply freethinking forum regulars who are a little bit miffed the friendly nature of the GF has been compromised of late.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:04
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I think one of two scenarios are occurring here in the GF recently:

1. We are all involved in an RHP Game of Thrones, where Suzianne is the mother of dragons, Dive the imp, and myself that John Snow dude who came back from the dead.
    I am not involved in the Game of Thrones, so no need directing your post to me!

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    The term “talk the talk, walk the walk” is a phrase in English that means a person should support what they say, not just with words, but also through action.

VR
    But words are the only thing we see here, Rusty. Actions are in real life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree