@torunn said
    I don't understand you, Divey.
    I know, it’s ok.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 11:52
    @torunn said
    You are right. It's probably because I have been more involved than usual. It became a bit personal.
    What became a bit personal?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 11:53
    @relentless-red said
    So unless you live absolutely to the letter of everything that you aspire to you are a hypocrite.
    How did you get that from FMF’s post?
  4. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 11:55
    bit tense in here for general form isn't it?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:02
    @torunn said
    You are right. It's probably because I have been more involved than usual. It became a bit personal.
    It was quite unlike you. And I've known you [here] a long time.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:03
    @relentless-red said
    If you consistently place yourself above a whole community and judge everybody in it you are just fine. In fact you are so wonderful you expect that people will want to listen to your voice on the radio.
    Chip on your shoulder much?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:06
    @yo-its-me said
    FYI.

There has been a significant division between two groups of posters i.e. myself and FMF, and many of the group of people in Ghost of a Duke’s club.

The division has been driven deliberately by Ghost of a Duke who created a thread in this club telling lies about us related to a silly little disagreement he had with FMF external to RHP and inviting many people to say unpleasant or at least disappointing things about a topic they new nothing about.

Unfortunately for Ghost of a Duke and those who negatively spoke out of turn about FMF and myself, a member of the club was so disgusted by it that they screen grabbed all the pages and released it.

I’m not sure about FMF, but I have disconnected myself from every person involved including people I knew on Facebook for many years.

Apparently this is all mine and FMF’s fault.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:09
    @divegeester said

Apparently this is all mine and FMF’s fault.
    Yep, pretty much.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:121 edit
    @yo-its-me said
    You will note our posts will get a rash of red thumbs by people wishing to show their displeasure with us and their allegiance to their leader.

The division caused by ghost of Duke has touched a nerve in this forum community and created such a partisan divide that even the generally very neutral posters (such as Indonesia Phil) are find their posts receiving multiple red thumbs simply because Phil is involved in writing for the radio program which was at the centre of Ghost of a Duke’s petulance.

It is quite disappointing.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yep, pretty much.
    I had nothing to do with the issue you had with FMF, I didn’t even know about it until after the event.

But you carry on lying Ghost of a Duke.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:15

Removed by poster

12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 12:18
    @ghost-of-a-duke removed their quoted post
    I’m really not interested in your lame justifications. I have simply consigned you to the category of utter tosser.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:132 edits
    @torunn said
    I've never seen you with so many red thumbs down torunn that would be normal for People like goad, SuzieQ, Dive, fmf, wolfy, lemon, and myself Just off the top of my head without thinking about it, but not you? I think you are trying to make yourself part of a group who you are above or at least use to be above. I've found you to be quite controversial lately. Is this to be your new persona?
    I believe you are much better off back the way you were really. You seem like a totally different person now. In no way telling you what to do, just an observation I've made in the past little bit.

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:18
    @divegeester said
    I’m really not interested in your lame justifications. I have simply consigned you to the category of utter tosser.
    Now who is running crying to the Moderators?.....LOL....Too funny!

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:292 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke removed their quoted post
    Now goad, you going to tell me in this reply to Dive you didn't alert what he said to you?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree