1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 07:331 edit
    @fmf said
    You think I "trash" my own radio programmes and "trash" Phil's work on this website? How so?
    Perhaps you need to ask yourself that.

(I sincerely think you would be unlikely to hear it from me so please don't view this answer as a "sneer" )
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:13
    @relentless-red said
    Perhaps you need to ask yourself that.

(I sincerely think you would be unlikely to hear it from me so please don't view this answer as a "sneer" )
    You're being silly and pompous. It's good radio. No one is "trashing" it. No one is "trashing Phil" and his contribution.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:22
    @fmf said
    You're being silly and pompous. It's good radio. No one is "trashing" it. No one is "trashing Phil" and his contribution.
    Okay, here's an example.

You call a valued member of the community a hypocrite when she speaks out about the destruction of a fantasy tavern thread that she was enjoying. Is that great PR?

As I type this I am guessing you will just see this as a fight given the wording of your last post, but have a think about it. This is sincere. Yours and Phil's work deserves better.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:31
    @relentless-red said
    You call a valued member of the community a hypocrite when she speaks out about the destruction of a fantasy tavern thread that she was enjoying. Is that great PR?
    If someone doesnt like the radio programme or doesn't want to listen to it, so be it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:351 edit
    @relentless-red said
    As I type this I am guessing you will just see this as a fight given the wording of your last post, but have a think about it. This is sincere. Yours and Phil's work deserves better.
    No one is "trashing" Phil's work. You're being very strange. The radio programme is really good. Your talk of it being "trashed" seems to be a very peculiar bit of projection on your part. If you personally think, because your nose is out of joint, that the programmes have been "trashed", good for you.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:40
    @relentless-red said
    You call a valued member of the community a hypocrite when she speaks out about the destruction of a fantasy tavern thread that she was enjoying.
    I didn't call anyone a hypocrite because they "spoke out" about something. I see what you did there. Nope. I called her out for telling someone to do something when she herself was not doing that very thing herself. i.e. hypocrisy.
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:42
    @fmf said
    If someone doesnt like the radio programme or doesn't want to listen to it, so be it.
    What if they potentially would like the radio show if they heard it (it is good radio), but they were turned off by some of your posting style here? What if the red thumbs weren't a conspiracy and they represented feedback about some of your treatment of others? Does it really not matter to you if you are turning people away?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:44
    @relentless-red said
    she speaks out about the destruction of a fantasy tavern thread that she was enjoying.
    Who said that thread was under “destruction”?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:50
    @relentless-red said
    What if they potentially would like the radio show if they heard it (it is good radio), but they were turned off by some of your posting style here?
    I don't care. Listen to it. Don't listen to it. If people are curious and they listen, good for them. If they don't listen to it for some emotional reason, so be it. I don't care.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:561 edit
    @relentless-red said
    What if the red thumbs weren't a conspiracy and they represented feedback about some of your treatment of others?
    I am happy with the way I post. As you know, I am not worried by the thumbs down. I think, for example, that I am a far more substantial, insightful, and humorous poster than you. And this says more about you than it does about me. This situation is not affected by your fixation or theories about what thumbs down mean. Nor is it affected by how many thumbs up or down you and I get.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:56
    @relentless-red said
    What if they potentially would like the radio show if they heard it, but they were turned off by some of your posting style here?
    Why is it about FMF’s “posting style” that you believe will turn people off of a radio show which he doesn’t host?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:571 edit
    @relentless-red said
    Does it really not matter to you if you are turning people away?
    Does it matter to you that potentially your posting style turns people off of listening to you?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:582 edits
    @divegeester said
    Who said that thread was under “destruction”?
    Oh dear, someone disapproved of me asking Relentless Red that question. Probably him...

Edited.
  14. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 09:131 edit
    @divegeester said
    Oh dear, someone disapproved of me asking Petewxyz that question. Probably him...
    Not sure I bother but watch the one red thumb become two.

Edit: the point being that yet again you were wrong when you suggested that I did the first one that you posted about. How many times have I done this now?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 09:202 edits
    @relentless-red said
    Not sure I bother but watch the one red thumb become two.
    Oh no, please say it’s not so, your power is impressive.

Lol, which of you lot alerted the post above!
    (Ghost of a Duck, was that you?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree