Controversial Secrets You Wish You Had

Controversial Secrets You Wish You Had

General

F

Moves
12 Jan 21
1 edit

@relentless-red said
Does it really not matter to you if you are turning people away?
No, it really doesn't. If you feel "turned away" from the show, it really does not matter. If, say, Phil were to leave the show because he, like you, thought that I was "trashing" him and his writing and the show, then I would be disappointed, sure. I'd also be mightily surprised. You and he are cut from completely different pieces of interpersonal cloth.

SRB

Moves
12 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Does it matter to you that potentially your posting style turns people off of listening to you?
No, but this is not my work, nor is it the medium by which I present other people's work.

Anyway there's a series of well intentioned posts that will be responded to with sneers from two directions. That's enough for me.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
No
Well similarly FMF is not concerned that a handful of small-minded detractors on a relatively inconsequential website aren’t interested in listening to a local radio show. On the other hand a notable number do listen, do contribute and do enjoy it.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Jan 21
1 edit

@relentless-red said
Anyway there's a series of well intentioned posts that will be responded to with sneers from two directions.
I don’t think your posts to FMF, nor myself for that matter, are at all “well intended”. I think you embody everything that I see as being wrong within the mindset of the little group of buddies you are connected with. Passive aggression, thinly veiled snarks, jibes and sleights, and of course your well known intellectual dishonesty. You seem to think this “posting style” can’t be seen through.

F

Moves
12 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
Anyway there's a series of well intentioned posts that will be responded to with sneers from two directions. That's enough for me.
"A series of well intentioned posts"? If you are referring to stuff you have been posting on this matter, all I have seen is some self-regarding drivel.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

@FMF

It appears there are a group of people who are not happy with either yours posts or of course the other possibility the poster, but you being such a nice guy and all hard to see that!.....LOL..... 😉

-VR

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
12 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
@FMF

It appears there are a group of people who are not happy with either yours posts or of course the other possibility the poster, but you being such a nice guy and all hard to see that!.....LOL..... 😉

-VR
was that a slight?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
was that a slight?
Well, it appears like multiple choice to me, you decide! 😉

-VR

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
12 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Well, it appears like multiple choice to me, you decide! 😉

-VR
weak

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
weak
Are you feeling weak? I suggest medical help immediately!

-VR

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
12 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Are you feeling weak? I suggest medical help immediately!

-VR
oh very funny

The reason I chose to make friends with boys when I was a kid was they weren't petty or weak. If there was an issue they had a real fight and then it was over. Whereas the girls, they'd give spiteful looks and never tell you what they were so upset about- tiresome.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
oh very funny

The reason I chose to make friends with boys when I was a kid was they weren't petty or weak. If there was an issue they had a real fight and then it was over. Whereas the girls, they'd give spiteful looks and never tell you what they were so upset about- tiresome.
OH it wasn't meant to be funny. All you said was 'weak', I thought you were having medical issues.

I have had more real fights than I care to remember. Are you trying to make a point here?

I really don't know if you Female or Male not that it matters to me.

-VR

Moves
12 Jan 21

@very-rusty said

I really don't know if you Female or Male not that it matters to me.

-VR
Too much information.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Too much information.
You think?

-VR

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
13 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
Hmm, same choice of words as Hakima. 🤔

Anti-cliques not much?
What are you on about? The phrase in question is not something I would say.

Why bring up my name?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.