General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    26 Sep '16 21:02
    Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.
  2. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    26 Sep '16 21:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.
    It's about time you showed up; I've been fending them off on my own.

    Thanks for banning seitse btw.
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    26 Sep '16 21:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Thanks for banning seitse btw.
    All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    26 Sep '16 22:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    26 Sep '16 23:15
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
    On the flow chart depicting my influence here there is no loop; there's simply an arrow going from the box labelled 'my wishes' to the box 'outcomes'.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Sep '16 23:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
    Wishful thinking.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    26 Sep '16 23:401 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
    Kewpie,
    Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    26 Sep '16 23:52
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Kewpie,
    Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. 🙂
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    27 Sep '16 00:18
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. 🙂
    Or just careless.
  10. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    27 Sep '16 04:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen.
    "Before they happen" ??
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    27 Sep '16 04:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Before they happen" ??
    "What?"
  12. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    27 Sep '16 04:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"
    It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. 😉
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322217
    27 Sep '16 04:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. 😉
    The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
  14. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    27 Sep '16 05:36
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
    Suzianne's "What?"s are like bookmarks indicating places where she's been tackled for blurting out something daft for which she had no follow up. 😛
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    27 Sep '16 07:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"
    What's on second.
Back to Top