Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
"When did you stop beating your wife?"

You really are the king of non sequitur.
Do you honestly not remember josephw suddenly confronting divegeester ~ here on the General Forum ~ with James 4:4 after he read some banter between divegeester (Christian) and wolfgang59 (non-Christian) about Grampy Bobby (Christian)?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne, bumping for divegeester, who'd rather bitch about something else than answer the question
So are you saying that you're not a friend of the world?
So which is it, are you, or aren't you?

I mean, you know, if actually answering the question isn't too far beneath you...

Moves
30 Sep 16

I leave that nonsense to you boys. I'm unqualified for that contest.

Do you do this face-to-face? Drag up every thing that person's ever said, in any situation, to bear on something else not connected? Because you do it an awful lot here.
What are you on about? I'm not dragging anything up whatsoever. In the last couple of days you have made some big claims about yourself in the spirituality forum and then went on to claim that these activities were you leading the "abundant life" of Christ. Now here you are attempting to call me out as being an an enemy of God.

Moves
30 Sep 16

So which is it, are you, or aren't you?

I mean, you know, if actually answering the question isn't too far beneath you...
If I said "no" would you believe me?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you honestly not remember josephw suddenly confronting divegeester ~ here on the General Forum ~ with James 4:4 after he read some banter between divegeester (Christian) and wolfgang59 (non-Christian) about Grampy Bobby (Christian)?
I remember it, I just didn't think it was a big deal, and I certainly don't see how it pertains to your beef with me, whatever that is. As a matter of fact, I don't see how you think I have anything to do with that ancient conversation at all. I asked divegeester a question, so I would hope you'd try to keep from flapping your jaw at me regarding something inconsequential at least until he answers the question.

Moves
30 Sep 16
1 edit

I remember it, I just didn't think it was a big deal...
If you don't think Josephw calling me an enemy of God is a "big deal", then why are you following up on it by asking my if I am in fact "a friend of the world" I.e. an enemy of God according to James 4:4.?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
If I said "no" would you believe me?
So you claim to not be a "friend of the world".

What do you think that means? What meaning, if any, do you give to someone being a "friend of the world"? And does it have anything at all to do with the narrative of yourself you continually try to present?

Moves
30 Sep 16

So you claim to not be a "friend of the world".

What do you think that means? What meaning, if any, do you give to someone being a "friend of the world"? And does it have anything at all to do with the narrative of yourself you continually try to present?
I asked you if you would believe me.. yes or no?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

If you don't think Josephw calling me an enemy of God is a "big deal", then why are you following up on it by asking my if I am in fact "a friend of the world" I.e. an enemy of God according to James 4:4.?
Try to focus please. Your non sequitur, well, it is exactly that. Answer the question.

Moves
30 Sep 16

Try to focus please. Your non sequitur, well, it is exactly that. Answer the question.
But you just said it's "not a big deal"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

I asked you if you would believe me.. yes or no?
Whether I believe you is not the issue here. It is, as usual, a side issue. Try to focus on the question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Sep 16

But you just said it's "not a big deal"
It isn't. You are the one making it a "big deal" in order to avoid answering the question.

Moves
30 Sep 16

Whether I believe you is not the issue here. It is, as usual, a side issue. Try to focus on the question.
If you won't believe my answer and you don't think the topic is a big deal, why on earth would I bother answering?

Moves
30 Sep 16

It isn't. You are the one making it a "big deal" in order to avoid answering the question.
Well then do you as someone who claims to be living "the abundant life" of Christ, think that Joesphw was right to use James 4:4 at me?

F

Moves
30 Sep 16
1 edit

I asked divegeester a question, so I would hope you'd try to keep from flapping your jaw at me regarding something inconsequential at least until he answers the question.
I thought you were asking divegeester a question about James 4:4, and how it pertains to him, no?