1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 08:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, vicious.

You two almost succeeded in making GB a pariah on these forums. Go look at his thread, "Memo", for one of the most obvious examples of you two tag-teaming him with your, yes, vicious attacks.

Your memory must be short indeed to forget that.
    You should consider calming down a bit.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 10:16
    You two almost succeeded in making GB a pariah on these forums. Go look at his thread, "Memo", for one of the most obvious examples of you two tag-teaming him with your, yes, vicious attacks.

Your memory must be short indeed to forget that.
    You should go back and read the "Memo" thread again. I think you have not remembered it correctly.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 10:25
    You even pursue the idea that a "phantom thumb-downer" is somehow a crime.
    I do not. And you cannot cite a single post of mine that suggests any such thing. ""A crime"? You are being ludicrous.

Yes, someone has been thumbing down every single one of my posts for about two years - sometimes within minutes of me posting it - but you've got it back to front: I just think it's laughable and pathetic. I think I derive more amusement from NOT knowing who it is.

For example, I think it's you, Suzianne who is the "phantom thumb-downer". It's strikes me as being the kind of daft and vacuous thing you'd do. But I don't know for sure that it's you. I find this a more amusing state of affairs than knowing it is or knowing it isn't you.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I do not. And you cannot cite a single post of mine that suggests any such thing. ""A crime"? You are being ludicrous.

Yes, someone has been thumbing down every single one of my posts for about two years - sometimes within minutes of me posting it - but you've got it back to front: I just think it's laughable and pathetic. I think I derive more amusement from ...[text shortened]... t's you. I find this a more amusing state of affairs than knowing it is or knowing it isn't you.
    Not the first time, nor the last, that you put the cart before the horse.

And oh, yeah, did I say, "Who cares??"

You post disagreeably and then wonder why people disagree with you. Unbelievable.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 12:27
    Not the first time, nor the last, that you put the cart before the horse.

And oh, yeah, did I say, "Who cares??"

You post disagreeably and then wonder why people disagree with you. Unbelievable.
    The point being, I have never likened giving a thumbs down to a "crime", or anything remotely like it. You were just making stuff up again. 😛
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 22:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The point being, I have never likened giving a thumbs down to a "crime", or anything remotely like it. You were just making stuff up again. 😛
    Then why the campaign to publicly "call out" people who disagree with you?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 22:25
    Then why the campaign to publicly "call out" people who disagree with you?
    There is no "campaign". People agree. People disagree. It all happens in public.
  8. Joined
    28 May '14
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 15:04
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree