1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:411 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Suzianne's "What?"s are like bookmarks indicating places where she's been tackled for blurting out something daft for which she had no follow up. 😛
    Actually, no.

They are bookmarks to places where one of your merry band of ne'er-do-wells pretends to not know what someone is saying in order to garner more time to come up with something hopefully not too stupid-sounding to further attack the person they're replying to.

But, of course, you knew that.

At least you should know that by now; I've already explained it to you numerous times.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:46
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
    Wow, what absolute brilliance.

Can you possibly imagine why I might use that?

Yes, to demonstrate what absolute nothingness the person I'm replying to has just uttered. It's not rocket surgery.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Actually, no.

They are bookmarks to places where one of your merry band of ne'er-do-wells pretends to not know what someone is saying in order to garner more time to come up with something hopefully not too stupid-sounding to further attack the person they're replying to.

But, of course, you knew that.

At least you should know that by now; I've already explained it to you numerous times.
    Your "What?"s are your go-to cop out when you have been called out for being silly or when you've been asked a valid question about what you said.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your "What?"s are your go-to cop out when you have been called out for being silly or when you've been asked a valid question about what you said.
    Umm, not exactly.

I've told you why I do it.

That you reject that further showcases your distance from what normal people do.

Oh, yeah, and that it really bothers you. Too bad.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:54
    Umm, not exactly.

I've told you why I do it.

That you reject that further showcases your distance from what normal people do.

Oh, yeah, and that it really bothers you. Too bad.
    Typing "What?" over and over and over again on a message board when you've made a fool of yourself and you have nothing better to say is not "what normal people do", Suzianne. Not at all.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 08:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Typing "What?" over and over and over again on a message board when you've made a fool of yourself and you have nothing better to say is not "what normal people do", Suzianne. Not at all.
    But telling the truth is. Not that you've ever really been burdened by that.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 09:03
    But telling the truth is. Not that you've ever really been burdened by that.
    Anyone can go back and look for themselves at the dozens and dozens of reasonable comments, point blank answers, and valid questions you have simply dodged by typing "What?" They are like little flags you plant in the soil of conversations.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 12:46
    Wow, what absolute brilliance.

Can you possibly imagine why I might use that?

Yes, to demonstrate what absolute nothingness the person I'm replying to has just uttered. It's not rocket surgery.
    Rocket surgery? 😕

I've heard of rocket science and brain surgery, but never a combination of the 2. (Sounds dangerous).
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 13:571 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. 🙂
    Kewpie,
    Yup that is what I mean I couldn't care less, meaning that my caring of what FMF and Dive think are at zero. My Engerlish was never the best! 😉

By the way: How is your French? 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 14:13
    Rocket Surgery, that moggles the bind!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:00
    Suzianne is a wonderful contributor to all forums, leave her alone.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:17
    And furthermore, Suzianne offers much more substance in her posts than that of Dive and FMF. They should take notes!!!!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:35
    Originally posted by chaney3
    And furthermore, Suzianne offers much more substance in her posts than that of Dive and FMF. They should take notes!!!!
    I thought this was a letter ending their bromance!😲
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I thought this was a letter ending their bromance!😲
    No, their bromance is as strong as ever. I am saying that both of them have much to learn from Suzianne, who puts them both to shame!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 20:111 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Rocket surgery? 😕

I've heard of rocket science and brain surgery, but never a combination of the 2. (Sounds dangerous).
    Give the man a cookie!

Yeah, well, now you have. Welcome to the 21st century!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rocket%20surgery

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree