1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:10
    @very-rusty said
    It has nothing to do with her being female even if she was male I would have the same opinion when you have a group of people at you on a daily basis you do what you feel you should.

As I said you just have tunnel vision, and probably always will.
    You see nothing wrong with what people say to her only what she says to them. I think they bring it all upon themselves th ...[text shortened]... dish out. There is a group of you in that boat.

Most of you will show up in this thread!

-VR
    To prove her point, or any point as long as it isn't yours, she will pick up something you said months ago in another topic and in another thread.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:12
    @torunn said
    To prove her point, or any point as long as it isn't yours, she will pick up something you said months ago in another topic and in another thread.
    If I were in her position with a group of people at me everyday I might do the same thing.

What would you do Torunn think about it seriously, you have a group of people at you pretty much on a daily basis, how would you handle it?

-vR
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:17
    @very-rusty said
    If I were in her position with a group of people at me everyday I might do the same thing.

What would you do Torunn think about it seriously, you have a group of people at you pretty much on a daily basis, how would you handle it?

-vR
    I hope I would never provoke people enough to cause such reactions. She makes herself very difficult to like and understand. I would have thought that she and I would have much in common as women, but the way she disregards my intentions, it's no use trying anymore.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:23
    @trev33 said
    5 years, seems like ghost has been around longer, will be 15 years in November for me, crazy.
    Yes, I believe you have a 1 year on me more. We've seen a lot over the years for sure! Been on the same side, been against each other. Now neither of us really care if we ever did! 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:26
    @torunn said
    I hope I would never provoke people enough to cause such reactions. She makes herself very difficult to like and understand. I would have thought that she and I would have much in common as women, but the way she disregards my intentions, it's no use trying anymore.
    When a group go against you torunn you don't have a clue what it is like. You do what you can to strike back at them.

I tried to help her out in the Debate forum and she pretty much told me to stay out of it. As goad put it she sat on me. After awhile you get to the point where you just don't care and want to give as good or better than you are getting.

You've never been in the position as you are well liked and you don't disagree on much that I have seen especially with one of the people who are in the little group. Not saying you part of the group. I don't look at you that way from where I sit.

-VR
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:28
    @very-rusty said

If you took a little time to check the forum you'd see that people aren't harassing her on a daily basis. She invades other threads and tries to take over. She smothers everyone around with her opinions.

She's not a victim who needs you to save her.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:35
    @handyandy said
    If you took a little time to check the forum you'd see that people aren't harassing her on a daily basis. She invades other threads and tries to take over. She smothers everyone around with her opinions.

Well said. She is frequently the initiator, the person who attacks without any valid reason for doing so.

Recently she made the error of saying proof of my racism was in "this thread."
    "Great!" I responded. "It should be easy for you then to link to one example of my racism."

Of course, she had nothing.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:351 edit
    @handyandy said

Andy so easy to blame her for everything. You're saying it is all her fault and everyone else are innocent.

You are correct about her not needing me to save her she looks after herself very well in my opinion.

I don't follow her around or stalk her Andy it is about the only way you are going to see she is invading other peoples threads as you put it.

I get in other people's threads so you can accuse me of the same same. You've been known to get into other people's threads yourself. You and GB argued pretty much on a daily basis back in the day. I guess that was all his fault too?

No Duchess64 certainly isn't a victim but is bullied in my opinion. At least people try to bully her but don't get far with that.

-VR
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:42
    @very-rusty said
    Andy so easy to blame her for everything. You're saying it is all her fault and everyone else are innocent.

You are correct about her not needing me to save her she looks after herself very well in my opinion.

I don't follow her around or stalk her Andy it is about the only way you are going to see she is invading other peoples threads as you put it.

I get in oth ...[text shortened]... m but is bullied in my opinion. At least people try to bully her but don't get far with that.

-VR
    To clarify again, you think it is a valid debating tactic to call people racist who have never made a racist statement anywhere in the forums?

I won't name the person, but I saw her do it to one of the nicest people on the site who made the mistake of disagreeing with her.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:451 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    To clarify again, you think it is a valid debating tactic to call people racist who have never made a racist statement anywhere in the forums?

I won't name the person, but I saw her do it to one of the nicest people on the site who made the mistake of disagreeing with her.
    As I've said already goad when you have a group of people at you and you wouldn't know what that was like you strike out, doesn't matter who it is or how nice they are or you happen to think they are.

You've never been in the position as I told torunn so you don't have a clue what it is like to have a group of people at you all the time.

You have a group behind you she has no one!

-VR
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:491 edit
    @very-rusty said

I get in oth ...[text shortened]... m but is bullied in my opinion. At least people try to bully her but don't get far with that.

-VR
    VR, is it correct of her to call me a racist because I mentioned, in a thread about rapes, that the men who raped my daughter should be sent back to their home-countries? I didn't say which country they came from.
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:53
    @very-rusty said
    As I've said already goad when you have a group of people at you and you wouldn't know what that was like you strike out, doesn't matter who it is or how nice they are or you happen to think they are.

You've never been in the position as I told torunn so you don't have a clue what it is like to have a group of people at you all the time.

You have a group behind you she has no one!

-VR
    VR, she makes sure to have none.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:541 edit
    @torunn said
    VR, is it correct of her to call me a racist because I mentioned, in a thread about rapes, that the men who raped my daughter should be sent back to their home-countries? I didn't say which country they came from.
    Don't try and involve me in something I wasn't there to see all that was said torunn. If you are saying someone should go back to their home-countries, it probably has more to do with you being angry than racist, but could be taken as such all the same.

I also don't know the history between you and Duchess64.

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 18:561 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Don't try and involve me in something I wasn't there to see all that was said torunn. If you are saying someone should go back to their home-countries, it probably has more to do with you being angry than racist, but could be taken as such all the same.

-VR
    I wasn't angry, it happened a long time ago. But rape was being discussed and I posted my experience.

Duchess and I have no history, but it could have been the start of an acquaintance. We have never got to that point.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '20 19:012 edits
    @torunn said
    VR, she makes sure to have none.
    She obviously likes to stand on her own two feet, which I have respect for.

I've been through many of the same things she has and have a good idea how she feels. I just don't care and she probably doesn't either. One does get to that point after a period of time.

Sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter! I probably would have said they should castrated.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree