DragonLords - Diplomacy Sign Up Thread.

DragonLords - Diplomacy Sign Up Thread.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
22 Jun 09
2 edits

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Details sent. Do we want me to recruit? We're less likely to get dropouts then.
yes plx mate, we need to fill 5 more spaces, possibly up to 8 as i've not heard back from RN, Phlabibit or Seitse.

If you want me to, I will forward you on the details I have already, it might be better if you get the game organised as the GM doesn't seem to want to reply to my emails 😕 What do you think?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Jun 09

Originally posted by cadwah
yes plx mate, we need to fill 5 more spaces, possibly up to 8 as i've not heard back from RN, Phlabibit or Seitse.

If you want me to, I will forward you on the details I have already, it might be better if you get the game organised as the GM doesn't seem to want to reply to my emails 😕 What do you think?
Has any progress been made?

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
24 Jun 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
Has any progress been made?
I am giving ATY until later this evening and if no reply I will email the GM with the players we have up to now and ask him to enter us in a game together.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Jun 09

I am giving ATY until later this evening and if no reply I will email the GM with the players we have up to now and ask him to enter us in a game together.
Do we have 5, 6, 7 or 8 spaces open?

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
24 Jun 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
Do we have 5, 6, 7 or 8 spaces open?
At the moment it is 8, still no email addresses for Phlabibit, seitse or Red Night

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
24 Jun 09
1 edit

Oops, didn't know you wanted me to. I've been distracted. I'll put out a note on the Y!Group.

Cad, is there an e-mail address I can direct people to? I don't want to be a go-between between you and these other players unless necessary.

The message has been posted on the dragon-lords Yahoo! Group.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
24 Jun 09
1 edit

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
25 Jun 09

Oops, didn't know you wanted me to. I've been distracted. I'll put out a note on the Y!Group.

Cad, is there an e-mail address I can direct people to? I don't want to be a go-between between you and these other players unless necessary.

The message has been posted on the dragon-lords Yahoo! Group.
yep you can give them my email addy. i'll pm it to you

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
25 Jun 09

No response...

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
25 Jun 09

No response...
This is going south quite quickly...

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
25 Jun 09

No response...
I will contact the GM with the addresses I have so far and ask that we are placed in a game together.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
26 Jun 09

I got one guy to respond, but I'm not sure he wants to play. Forwarded his e-mail to Cadwah.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
26 Jun 09

I got one guy to respond, but I'm not sure he wants to play. Forwarded his e-mail to Cadwah.
Got that, also got a PM from Treetalk who wants to play I think, will hold on for 24 hrs to get his email addy then send off all the details this weekend.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
28 Jun 09

Got that, also got a PM from Treetalk who wants to play I think, will hold on for 24 hrs to get his email addy then send off all the details this weekend.
Heard nothing, I have emailed the GM with you all copied in.

If anyone else wants to play contact me asap!!!

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jun 09

Originally posted by Nordlys
I'll watch from the popcorn gallery.
You can be my wise rogue mother, adventuring through the land!