1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 00:41
    Originally posted by eagles54
    I'd like to know the convoluted reasoning behind replacing the former incompetent GM with the current incompetent GM..

I mean, why bother?
    l agree, this is the second time (l am aware of) that they cant even start a game properly.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 05:451 edit
    Originally posted by cadwah
    My wishlist to fill the remaining 7 places:

Grampy Bobby
    Skeeter
    Doc Strangelove
    Cashthetrash
    Suzianne
    Knightwulfe
    Gottschalk
    Loose Screw

Please explain why you cannot play, I need to know!

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Gottschalk is a veteran MD2 player who joined our first exciting MD2 game when most of us were brand new e were the major rival for these Westerners, but they cooperated and we did not, so they won.
    Cadwah: Nope, it ain't happenin'. I permanently swore off AGE games forever. As you have found out, the GMs there suck so hard that I wonder how they stay in business. The last game I played was Shogunate, and I only joined that one because I was asked to by a friend.

AThousandYoung: Yeah, this game was my first exposure to AGE. Took me awhile to get the daggers out of my back from that one. Too bad y'all don't have no1marauder to kick around anymore, lol.

EDIT: Posted before reading the whole thread. I thought no1 quit RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree