DragonLords - Diplomacy Sign Up Thread.

DragonLords - Diplomacy Sign Up Thread.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
13 Jun 09
1 edit

Gottschalk is a veteran MD2 player who joined our first exciting MD2 game when most of us were brand new and rwingett, having played once before, was the "veteran". He joined as a replacement for Aquitaine when the Aquitaine player quit or something. Despite 3/4 of the players being RHP players who had made a pact to pick on non-RHP's, several of our people TURNED ON US and JOINED THE OUTSIDER (*Cough*StarrmanBosseNook7*cough*) and those four ended up winning the game because rwingett was too arrogant to be my close ally and we came to blows. We were the major rival for these Westerners, but they cooperated and we did not, so they won.

I am currently in a MD2 game now, so I may not be permitted to play this one.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
13 Jun 09

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Gottschalk is a veteran MD2 player who joined our first exciting MD2 game when most of us were brand new and rwingett, having played once before, was the "veteran". He joined as a replacement for Aquitaine when the Aquitaine player quit or something. Despite 3/4 of the players being RHP players who had made a pact to pick on non-RHP's, several of ou ...[text shortened]... so they won.

i've played in 2 concurrently before for free, I don't think they care so much as long as you don't miss turns

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
13 Jun 09

Originally posted by cadwah
i've played in 2 concurrently before for free, I don't think they care so much as long as you don't miss turns
We'll see. I think I had a problem once being in multiple games as a Commoner, but I don't remember the details. There's a new GM who may be more strict as well.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
14 Jun 09

BTW, are you going to play?
Nope, I haven't really got the enthusiasm for it.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Jun 09

Gottschalk is a veteran MD2 player who joined our first exciting MD2 game when most of us were brand new and rwingett, having played once before, was the "veteran". He joined as a replacement for Aquitaine when the Aquitaine player quit or something. Despite 3/4 of the players being RHP players who had made a pact to pick on non-RHP's, several of ou ...[text shortened]... so they won.

Your version of history is rather self-serving, don't you think? I seem to recall having the whole world ganged up against me and valiantly fighting to stave off your rampaging hordes for far longer than it should have taken you to finish the job. And of course, you leave out my stirring victory in DragonLords where I led you to victory. I may not be so merciful to such an ingrate this time around.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
14 Jun 09
5 edits

Originally posted by rwingett
Your version of history is rather self-serving, don't you think? I seem to recall having the whole world ganged up against me and valiantly fighting to stave off your rampaging hordes for far longer than it should have taken you to finish the job. And of course, you leave out my stirring victory in DragonLords where I led you to victory. I may not be so merciful to such an ingrate this time around.
You fought against the whole world because you refused to befriend anyone. I tried like Hell to make a coordinated partnership with you but you only accepted when you got the most loot out of it. Don't forget...you attacked me.

You only "led" me in Dragonlords because you coughed up the money to be Royal. I more than earned my win.

But if you want to be embarrased on the field of battle, we can be rivals this time. Defend yourself!

P.S. The only Horde rampaging in Eastern Europe was yours. I've since won a Major victory as the Horde.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Jun 09

I remember your Napoleon spending his exile in London (which is better than St. Helena I suppose).

n

Moves
14 Jun 09

Aah now that was a fun game. No1 doing the regular map updates and all the banter. The games got a little sterile after a while. It will be good to renew acquaintances.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
14 Jun 09

Originally posted by nook7
Aah now that was a fun game. No1 doing the regular map updates and all the banter. The games got a little sterile after a while. It will be good to renew acquaintances.
Unfortunately No1 doesn't want to play this time.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
14 Jun 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
I remember your Napoleon spending his exile in London (which is better than St. Helena I suppose).
We're not going to talk about that game.

n

Moves
14 Jun 09

Unfortunately No1 doesn't want to play this time.
cest la vie

Still remember that game fondly. There have been a few good ones. Lets hope this one can live up to some of the previous ones.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
14 Jun 09

Originally posted by nook7
cest la vie

Still remember that game fondly. There have been a few good ones. Lets hope this one can live up to some of the previous ones.
It is a real shame that No1 won't play, he always adds a dimension or two to the gameplay/diplomacy.

n

Moves
14 Jun 09

It is a real shame that No1 won't play, he always adds a dimension or two to the gameplay/diplomacy.
Indeed. Love it or hate it he does add to the game. i think l have seen many sides of it the medieval, Napoleonic and Shogunate games with him.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Jun 09

If you ever get up to 20 people, someone PM me and let me know.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
14 Jun 09

If you ever get up to 20 people, someone PM me and let me know.
I certainly will.